Chapter 16- So Many Guns!!!!

Before we start you don't have to actually watch the video but listen to the music. TBH yes I love septiplier. I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it but I just love it. And sorry it's short had no idea what to right in this chapter. Bye.
———————————–––
Once the rake showed us to the basement, we see all four walls covered with guns. "D*nm, Y/n really has this many guns?" 'Yep" "Why?" "She's been preparing for the zombie apocalypse ever since she was 12. Don't judge her. She has paranoia so she's almost alway on edge. Anyways, when she bought this house, I found out this hidden secret and we used it to hide all her guns. She plans on finding people who also survived the apocalypse and bring them here. Well that's when it does start. But we all have the feeling it's going to happen. So we try and prepare what's we thinks going to happen." Said slenderman. "I actually wouldn't blame her. I am being prepared for it too myself. But I'm not 'a whole room full of guns' prepared, though." Said Abby. "Of course you are," joked Nathaniel. She punched his are playfully. "You were also helping me. So don't you start." "But I do have one question on my mind." "Shoot"

"When's your next game?"