Chapter Twenty- Another Pawn

This is the last chapter to this book! You can go to book three Not His Choice to read more!

Chapter Twenty- Another Pawn

I wrapped a towel around my naked body and wet hair. The bathroom gave me the chills just like the owner. It was creepy and the whole place had a old person smell.

"That shower was weirdly refreshing." I mumbled. "It looked out dated."

"The whole house is outdated." Ryan remarked.

I rose a brow at him, "What's wrong with you?"

He snorted, "I'm trying to figure out how to get my car fixed. I'm low on cash and I'm sure you don't have any to pay another night in this shit hole."

I should have known it would be about his car.

"How much cash do you have on you?" I asked.

"I have two hundred dollars and I'm sure half of it will go for food." Ryan sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I know how we can get some fast and easy cash." I shrugged.

He looked up with a scowl, "An how is that ol' great one?"

"Simple." I smiled to myself.

***

"I don't like this idea." Ryan growled.

I rolled my eyes, and fixed the wig over my head.

"Do you have any better options?" I rolled my eyes.

He frowned, his forehead creased with lines.

"That's what I thought." I smirked at him.

He growled, it rumbling in his chest. I ignored him, getting out of the taxi. I tugged at my dress, pulling the hem down. The air had became humid and thick. The music blared from the small club. I had found it on a broacher at the hotel. If you could even call it a hotel, more of a bed and breakfast.

"Whoever is to become your victim is a lucky son of a bîtch." Ryan whispered behind me.

"They are just another pawn on my chest board." I whispered back, dryly.