Chapter Eleven- A Familiar Face

After my fight with Laila, I really didn't want to be alone. So I decide to call Kathy. She was working tonight at the Diamonds bar and invited me to come sit like we used to. I thought about asking Lacey to tag along but we haven't really been on speaking terms.

I haven't really spoken to her since I left the institution. Laila would call her and talk to her about how I was doing. From what Laila told me Lacey was still with Scott. An she was happy with him. He treated her right. He even moved in with her at our old place.

He apparently took my old bedroom, so they would still have some personal space from one another. I did find it a little odd but I couldn't judge them. Not since I was so screwed up myself. When I stepped out of my cab, I grew nervous.

I hadn't been here in so long and I was a little scared. Scared of the memory's that would surface. I refused to let myself back out of going in, so I walked forward. I payed the driver, saying thanks and watched him drive off. Walking into the familiar scene and the smell flaming my nostrils. I seen Kathy at her usual post, behind the bar.

She was filling glasses, handing out shots, and making drinks. I was always awed by her, she always did so well under pressure. Even myself, I had some issues with so many amount of pressure.

"Cat!" She called, wavering me over.

I sent her a small smile, taking a seat in front of her.

"Happy to see you here." She smiled warmly.

I nodded, "It's been a long time."

Kathy's smile softened, her eyes filled with something I didn't want to see. I looked away, laying my clutch down.

"You want a drink?" She asked.

"Sure." I cleared my throat, "Have any new creations?"

Her smile brightened, "Of course I do!"

"Then make me one." I laughed.

Her smile fell, and she looked a little uncomfortable, "Umm...Cat?"

I sent her a questionable look, my brows raised "Yeah?"

"Umm.." She looked even more nervous, "Are you allowed to drink? I mean I know your legal and stuff but what about the...medication?"

I sighed, now I was a little uncomfortable. I shifted awkwardly in my seat.

"I'm not on medications anymore." I explained in a hushed whisper.

She smiled again, "That's great."

I nodded, "Yup."

"Now I'll make you that drink." She winked, "Don't get mad but I'm starting you on something small for your firsts round."

The mood around us lightened, and I was grateful.

I laughed in response to Kathy, "Just make sure it's tasteful."

She scoffed at me, "Everything I make is tasteful."

I mushed my lips trying to hold in another laugh. She made my drink, and I took a sip. It was tasteful, it's was the perfect combination of sweet and subtle.

"You like?" Kathy smirked.

I nodded, taking a drink this time. "It's good."

"See." She mocked.

I waved her off, "Don't you have customers or something?"

She laughed, "I'll get you another one of my creations when your done with that."

Kathy walked off to take peoples orders. I looked around the area, wondering if I could find a suitable victim to my likening. What I saw was truly shocking. A familiar face was in view and I wanted to get my hands on him.

Nervous George.

The man who I had once tried making my victim until we were interrupted which sent him running away like a pussy. When he seen me I could tell he knew who I was. I licked my lips, him eyeing me as I did so.

I told Kathy I would be back, and she sent me a slight nod. I took a shot, thanking Kathy for making it a strong one this time. I tugged my dress up, letting it rest three inches from my back end.

My dress was silk, the soft material hugging my body. The low v-neck went down to my midriff, it was a exposing dress but I wanted to feel desirable tonight and sexy.

I went towards him, swaying my hips to get his attention. His eyes were on me the whole time. I notice his adams-apple dip when he swallowed. I reached him in a matter of minutes. I had took my time, just to make his attention stay on me.

"I remember you." He grinned nodding, eyeing me.

He didn't seem nervous like the first time. He was more at ease and completely undressing me with his eyes.

He must have gotten laid since our first time meeting.

"You do?" I forced a flirty giggle.

He took a drink of his beer, "Cindy right?"

God I hope that's the name I used.

I faked a ecstatic nod, "Yes."

"Do you remember me?" He chuckled.

I smirked, "Nervous George."

Shit!

I so did not mean to call them that. Luckily he laughed at my words, a sparkle in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I bite my lip.

He shook his head, "No it's okay. I was a bit nervous that time, wasn't I?"

I laughed a real laugh this time. "Yeah."

He smiled, "Would you like to sit with me and talk?"

My inner self smirked, "Yeah."

We walked to a small booth, my plan going perfectly.

Long chapter for you guys!!!! If you don't remember George then go back to the firsts book, I think it's like chapters 3-5 I really don't remember lol

Now what will Cat do?

Will Nervous George be her next victim or another fling?