Chapter Two- A Wifes Wrath

Dedicated to @ashleyt0319 for being the firsts to vote on the firsts chapter :) thank you! And everyone else might want to thank her for the early and quick update!

Unedited

Chapter Two- A Wifes Wrath

Laila's POV

She's coming home! Finally after so long I get to see her. I only wish it wouldn't have been this way. My heart went out to Catalina, after seeing her husband dead on the floor. Blood coating every part of him and her. The image gave me chills and made my body run cold.

Being diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and anxiety, I felt horrible for what she had seen. What she is going through. She's been through enough, and I just can't seem to understand why. When she married Robert I could have sworn she would live happily until old age.

But now, she was worse then I ever thought possible. I loved Robert, he treated her exactly the way she deserved. He treated her with nothing but kindness and always showed his love for her. My brother in law was a damn good man and I hate how his life was cut short. He was stolen of his life and from my sister.

The bastard that killed him deserved the same way Robert was murdered. For a bullet to be put in his fore head and in his cold empty heart.

"Mommy when are you leaving?" My baby asked, tugging on my shirt bringing me back to the real world.

"I'll be going soon baby. Will you be a good girl for daddy til mommy gets back?" I picked her up in my arms, holding her close.

"Oh yes mommy, I will. Daddy promised me ice cream before dinner." She grinned.

I eyed my husband noticing the scared glint in his eyes, "He did, did he?"

"Uh oh," Bella's eye went wide, "I wasn't supposed to tell you mommy!"

"Who told you not to tell mommy Bella?" I smiled sweetly at her but knew it was no other man then her father.

"Daddy, but mommy can we just forget I said that?" Bella looked between me and her daddy.

"No baby we can't." I shook my head.

"Oh well..." She trailed off then wanted down to stand. "Bella out!" She yelled running from the room her stuffed bunny Bugs bouncing around in her arms.

I crossed my arms and gave my husband what I hoped would be a deadly imitating glare. His body stiffened an I knew it worked.

"I love you?" He looked anywhere but at me, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Brandon you can not give her sweets before she eats her dinner." I said in the best serious tone I could manage.

He tensed, "I've been in the military and never been as scared as I am when you're angry." He sighed, "You my lovely wife are scarier then any group of soldiers."

"Yes well you better remember I am capable of anything." I smirked.

He looked me over to see if I was indeed serious, "I would rather face a million wars then face the wrath of my wife."

My smirk grew, "Then you best keep your wife happy and not ruin your daughters appetite with sweets. Do you understand me Brandon?"

"Yes mam." He nodded.

"I better go." I glanced at my cellphone.

"Call me when you get there."

"I will."

I shared a few kisses and loving hugs before departing out of his arms reluctantly. I kissed my daughters head an hugged her tightly.

"I love you Bells!" I grinned.

"Love you to mommy!" She grinned back.

"I love you Brandon." I gave him a quick peck.

"I love you too Laila."

As I loaded myself into my van, I tried to prepare myself for what my sister would look like and be like. A mental hospital does imaginable things to people's minds and I only hoped she was the slightest bit whom she used to be. I can't bear grieving over my dead brother in law and my old sister at the same time.

Please God give me strength. I silently prayed.

I began to drive to retrieve my sister.

VOTE!

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

705 words!