Chapter Seven- Kitty?

Dedicated to purekj for voting and commenting on Her Bad Choices [18+]

Chapter Seven

"Catalina?" An angel like voice echoed around me but somehow far away.

I spun around in a circle, looking for the voice.

"Catalina." The voice was male, coming from somewhere closer.

I looked all around me, I couldn't see anyone.

"Kitty?" I heard him whisper.

My heart stopped as I slowly turned and got sight of him.

"Robert?" I sobbed breathless.

"What are you doing here?" She frowned "You aren't supposed to be here."

I ignored his words, grabbing onto him. I sunk into his warmth and the love he radiated.

"I missed you." I whispered, tears falling down my face.

"Baby please don't cry. You know I hate when you cry." He hugged me close.

"I- I'm sorry." I chocked out.

"Baby how did you get here?" Robert cooed.

"I I... Oh God Robert I'm so sorry. I took a razor blade..." I cried, "I'm so sorry."

His breathe caught, eyes wide "Catalina listen to me. I know it's hard for you being there without me but you have to. I need you to live for me. Live because of our love was meant to be lived out."

"Oh Robert!" I sobbed, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there."

"Shh it's okay." His arms squeezed around me. "I love you my sweet Catalina."

"I love you too." I hiccuped.

"I need you to go back." He whispered.

"No." I shook my head, "I won't leave you alone again."

"You have to go baby." His voice more strict then I ever have heard before.

"Please don't make me leave you." I cried a strangled sob.

"Go now my beautiful wife. I'll be watching over you." He kissed me.

A bright light surrounded us. I couldn't see anything, my vision struggled to keep focused.