Chapter Thirteen- You Lie Kitty

NOT EDITED!!!!!

We walked into his office, the familiar surroundings giving me a sense of comfort.

"What do you want Ryan?" I asked, slightly pissed off.

He was still the demanding twat he used to be.

"How are you?" He spoke the same time I did but I still heard him.

I sighed, unsure if I truly wanted to open up to him. I shrugged instead of speaking. I kept my back towards him, afraid of since my words failed me that my body would too.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

I frowned an turned to look at him. "Doing what exactly?"

He let out a frustrated growl, "Trying to sleep with other men! For all I know you probably are instead of trying."

My eyes widened and I laughed. "I'm sorry but last time I checked I was a grown ass woman. I'm single now, I don't need permission from any damn body who I can or can't have sèx with."

Ryan took long strides towards me. As much as I wanted to back away I held my ground. He was standing in front of me, starring deep in my eyes. Those bright blue eyes, gave me the same rush they used to.

"You want me." He stated, his breathe fanning my face.

He smelled of mint and whiskey and I couldn't deny that I didn't want to taste the mixture.

I laughed in his face, "I'll never want you."

He smirked knowingly, "Yes you will."

"No Ryan," I shook my head "I won't."

His face fell slightly, he could see the determination in my eyes.

"I don't believe you." He shook his head, grabbing the back of my neck.

"I don't care." I gathered a fist full of his shirt.

Without another word being said, he slammed our lips together. Kissing me roughly, his hand pulling my hair slightly. A fire building from inside me. My flesh felt hot and my legs went weak. I clawed at his shirt, wishing to rip it off his torso. Our hands roamed each other's bodies but not going under clothes. I nipped his bottom lip and he grabbed my round ass.

"Admit it Kitty." He smirked against my lips.

"I don't want you." I replied, before connecting our lips again.

Ryan pulled back, "Yes you do."

"No I don't." I denied, ripping his button up shirt open.

He sent a playful smack to my ass again causing me to moan. "Yes you do."

"Never." I said a little breathless.

"You lie Kitty." Ryan's face was serious.

"I don't lie." I whispered.

"Then stop." Ryan said unmoving.

I stopped, "What?"

"I said then stop." He repeated, not moving away. "If you don't want me then stop what you're doing right now."

My eyes went into slits, and the desire I felt turned into rage. I shoved him away from me without speaking, I left slamming the door behind me.

Hey guys!!!! Anyone happy to see Ryan again? Thank you for all the reads and new followers! I could NOT have made it this far or done any of my works without u guys!!!! You guys are awesome! Thank you!!!!

As always, please vote! And comment!!!