He licked, sucked and sometimes bit mercilessly. I was moaning and squeezing a little pillow with my left hand.

His mouth moved so proffesionally and his tongue was the best thing ever happened to me.

I moaned like a freak.

I was reaching my climax slowly that breathing became harder. My grip on the pillow got stronger and I felt myself shaking.

After the big wave finally hit me, I finally found the strenght to get up.

I got up from the couch and sat on my knees on the floor, facing Adrian.

He sat in front of me on the couch with a confused look. But when I took his pants off along with his boxers, held his knees and pushed them aside, he understood what was going on.

I quickly wrapped my hands around him before he could complain. I stroked it up and down for a while before my whole mouth was covering it.

"Baby you're so good at this..." I heard him say, a loud groan followed his words.

After some time of licking, sucking and stroking he finally released in my mouth, groaning louder than before.

"I'm not fûcking you here." He said, grabbed my hand and we both climbed the stairs.

We reached to his bedroom and I immediatly lay on the bed, looking at Adrian seductively.

I wanted to tease him just like he did to me so I started playing with myself in front of him.

He watched me silently and his eyes roamed all over my body. His expression held lust and I was happy that I was able to make him this aroused.

"Oh, Bella. You're so beautiful." He complimented as he climbed on top of me.

"Mmmm..." I moaned knowing that it would trigger him. And it indeed did.

"Stop, Bella." He groaned.

I didn't stop, just to tease him a lottle bit more. I continued and he just watched me lustfully.

"Mm, baby..."

He grabbed my hand and pushed it away with rage.

"Guess I'll do it harder." He whispered and I gasped when he started to fill me up.

He wasn't going slow, knowing that I wasn't a virgin. But he didn't go fast too, making sure I adjusted to his size.

He was huge and so hard that I had to take my time trying to get used to it. But I knew that once I was used to it, that it would feel so good.

When he was all the way in I realized that nothing felt better than this. This was the best sensation ever.

I needed more friction though. So I told him.

"Move, Adrian." He did as I said and started moving back and forth.

"So tight." He groaned and moved his hips faster.

He was so fast and hard that I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk for a few days.

He continued in full speed. His thrusts were harsh and they were amazing. I was reaching my end and I knew it would be an intense one.

"Adrian!" I warned him.

He demanded as he thrusted me three more times, hitting my g spot before we both found our releases.

My body trembled along with Adrian's. He layed on top of me, his head buried in the crook of my neck.

We both breathed heavily as we recovered.

Adrian got out of me and layed next to me. The sound of our breathings filled the room. We didn't speak. We didn't need to. Our bodies had already done the talking for us.

After a while I got under the sheets along with him. I threw my arm over his chest while his one arm was over my shoulders, pulling me into him even more.

My head in the crook of his neck, I inhaled his scent deeply. Then closed my eyes and drifted off to the best sleep I got in a long time.

***

I was preparing us breakfest while Adrian was still asleep.

I had taken a shower and decided to be productive.

Just as I was about to pour some coffee for myself I felt a strong pair of arms hugging me from behind.

I smiled instanly knowing who it was. I turned around, wrapping my arms around Adrians neck. It was obvious that he had just taken a shower. His hair was wet and he smelled fresh. His minty breath fanned my lips and I hardy held myself back from kissing his perfectly shaped ones.

He didn't have a top, he was just wearing sweatpants, making me drool for his abs. And I wore one of his big t-shirts. I didn't feel like wearing anything underneeth but my panties.

"Good morning." Adrian said, showing me the charming smile of his. He pecked my lips and I smiled, blushing a little.

"Morning." This time he kissed me softly. Oh, how much I loved kissing him.

I pulled back after a while. "Breakfast?"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

They finaly did it!

I know, I know. Crappy ending but I just didn't want to add more to this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share :*

Love ya <3