Chapter 8

3rd Perspective
"So, telling us that you became a bounty hunter because it seemed exciting?" Zander yelled. Liz felt spit land on her face, she whipped it off. She chuckled, a sarcastic one too.

"Yes, I became one because it seemed exciting," Liz gave him a glare. He crossed his arms in anger.

"I can't believe my sister became a bounty hunter at eleven years old. Unbelievable, you should have contacted me, you wouldn't have become a blood thirsty killer for money, you wouldn't be caught up in this mess with the Spectres nor the Rebel Fleet if it wasn't because of Ezra."

Liz stood up from her chair, he has pushed it to far now, "Don't you ever blame Ezra for this. I chose to stay and help out the Spectres. He told me I could either leave or join him, I joined him at my own free will. Also, who the fuck said that me becoming a bounty hunter was Master Bridger's fault."

Liz pointed her finger at him. Zander didn't really like Ezra. He didn't like that Liz had the chance of dying because of him, even though she knows how to defend herself, he never trusted him.

"Yeah, fine whatever. Continue with your story bounty hunter," Zander just wanted this to finish.

"Zander can you just shut up," Liz snapped at him, her voice rasied. "You know I don't like it when I get angry."

*Beginning of flashback*

Liz didn't know whether to accept or not. Her mother wanted her to become a dancer, to sing with her friends, to perform for with her family. Ella told Liz to be the kindest girl she could be. They were still slaves at that time, she had to be kind to the other slaves or else the other slaves wouldn't be kind to her.

Leonardo told her that her heart had to be made out of pure kindness. That her heart should be full of friends, family, love, laugher, hope and faith. Yet, none of that will come true if she accepts this offer. Once she does become a bounty hunter, her heart will die and will soon be made out of stone and an ice wall will be surrounding it.

She accepted the offer.

Bossk showed Liz how to use a blaster, it wasn't has hard for Liz to get the hang of it. Liz used a 434 "Deathhammer" blaster pistol Bossk had stored. He gave her a few bombs and he was off to do his assassination. Liz was behind him, but Bossk stopped her.

"Oh no, you are not coming," Bossk pushed her back inside. Liz opened her mouth to form an O shape.

"And why not?" Liz demanded an answer.

"You're still not ready," he walked off the ramp. Liz didn't follow, she stayed put. Not wanting to screw up on becoming a bounty hunter. "You either practice on your shooting or you wait in the cockpit doing nothing."

An hour past and Bossk still didn't come back. Liz was practicing her aim on shooting. She was getting better, but when shooting from afar was tough for her. It made Liz mad when she missed the target. Ever since she was little she had anger issues, and when it showed she would go sit on a chair and clear her mind. Or she would sit down where she was standing and do the same.

"Liz come in," her com went off. It was Bossk, and he sounded out if breath.

"Yes Bossk?" Liz hurriedly pick up her com.

"Start the ship. NOW!"

Liz ran to the cockpit and sat on the pilots chair, she saw Bossk running. There was nobody following him until TIE fighters came out of the horizon. She quickly started the ship and closed the ramp. Bossk barley made it in, he rushed to the cockpit pushed Liz off of the chair and flew the ship away. She got up, but fell to the floor again. Soon realizing they were in outerspace and were shot at. Bossk took out all of the TIE'S and entered hyperspace.

"What is wrong with you?" Bossk screamed at her. His eyes full of anger.

"What do you mean? I started the ship," Liz said in a innocent voice. She got up from the cold floor.

"You closed the ramp and almost locked me outside!" He gripped her arm and tighly. Her face yelled to let her go, but he didn't.

"I'm sorry-ju-just, please. Let go off my arm. It was an acc-accident." Liz couldn't bare the pain, she swore she heard her sleeve rip because of his grip. It burned more than lava. He gripped her arm even tighter, Liz winced and tried to get his hand off her arm by punching it. It was no use.

"One more mess up like that, and you'll be back on Onderon living on the filthy streets for the rest of your life," he flung her arm roughly and walked to the main room. Liz's chest went up and down rapidly, she was scared to death. Liz looked at her arm, her sleeve did rip. He left a big red mark on her skin, she touched the mark, it hurt like hell.

"Ow," Liz cried, she cussed under her breath in a different language. "That's going to become a bruise later."

She got a bandage and wrapped it around her bruise. Bossk called her to practice her shooting, she did what she was told. They also practiced hand to hand combat, Bossk went easy on her, but told her he was going to go tougher later on. They arrived on Tatooine and once again, Liz stayed in the ship. Bossk came back from what seemed from Jabba's palace with credits in his hand. Liz practiced shooting and combat for the rest of the day.

Two months later Liz was amazing at shooting and at combat. She was now able to shoot from a far rage, which made her happier. Bossk asked her what weapon she wanted to use. Liz had to think for a while, she always wanted an unusual weapon. It didn't seem fit a bounty hunter, but she earned enough credits to get it. And by earned, she ment stole.

"Well, personally, I always liked the bow and arrow as a weapon," Liz cringed at what she said. She was waiting for him to retort at her response. She was hoping he wasn't going to. She was always interested in that weapon, how you can shoot it from afar, that it doesn't make noise, giving you an advantage of sneaking up on somebody.

"Alright, we'll go get you one tomorrow," he said. "Unfortunately, you will have to learn by yourself. I don't know how to use a bow and arrow."

Liz nodded. She was eager to get her new weapon. Being a bounty hunter was getting more exciting for Liz, in a week or so Liz will be able to go on actual adventures with Bossk.

She'll actually be his partner in crime.

*Beginning of flashback*

~I tried to make Bossk a bit more tougher in this chapter. Hehe, don't know if it worked.

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=