"Wait, wait. There's something wrong" I gazed at my reflection

"What?"

"Pft, there's an eyelash on my cheek" I plucked it off

Taking a picture and sending it Karma, she let out a troubled noise.

"Ooh... You're going to work like that? Bitch, slay!"

I jumped at the sound of Orlyndo's voice, "Karma, get your ass in here!"

"Oooooh... Heheeee!" I giggled

Karma sucked her teeth, "Whatever. I love you, girly"

"I love you too. If you survive, bring me some donuts"

Before she could curse me out, I quickly ended the call.

As I was heading to work, Sorry by Beyonce was playing on my radio- I frowned because this song explains how I feel at the moment.

Honestly, Ahren can suck my ding-a-ling.

All I wanted was to know who he was going to be with. Is that a bad thing to ask?

"Shit, and if I do ask, you don't have to be an asshole towards me. The hell?" I scoffed

I'm sorry, I talk to myself.

Soon I arrived to the building, walking inside on black people time- my time. Being three minutes late to work won't hurt anyone, plus I doubt people would care.

I stood in the elevator whilst texting Karma and Keeko in a group iMessage. They were arguing about- a situation from months ago- on who stole the bottle of juice. As they were blaming it on each other, I never responded because I was the one who did it.

The doors opened and closed, people entering one after another. I always looked up to see if it was my turn to get off, but since the elevator likes to play with my emotions- I'm still here.

Ahren - Where are you?

Does it matter?

Ahren - Yes it does

Last time I checked it didn't

Ahren - I'm not in the fucking mood. Hurry your ass up

The more you rush me, the slower I take.

Shoving my phone in my purse, I sauntered down the hallway to get to his office. I saw Ahren tapping a pen on the desk as he scanned through papers.

"Knock knock, I'm here" I laughed

"You're late"

"I noticed"

"And what the hell are you wearing?"

Rolling my eyes, I placed a hand on my hip, "A bathing suit. You like?" I sarcastically inquired