Resolve

Point of view:
               Casper Wallace

              This is all messed up. The Bloodless, the Red Fang, all related to vampires generally, and I guess that includes our organization. I can't even lift a finger against Bloodless vampires how much more against the Red Fangs? They are all freaks and monsters. I can't believe Arisa was able to fight them like that. I have a new found respect for her now. Both senior and Arisa has been fighting monsters like this since years and years ago, I don't even remember why I joined this organization now. All I remembered was that, I joined this organization because someone I admired came to work here. I can't believe how foolish I was thinking this was going to be easy.

               Vampires who was originally strong and fast is now slowly mutating to something stronger. The Bloodless vampires are still somewhat close to that of a human but the Red Fangs are just different. They grow wings, turn both humans and animals into vampires and manipulate them, it's as if their the devils themselves. And their weakness is the sunlight, just like how old vampire story goes. I don't want to do this anymore. I wanna go home. I don't wanna die here yet... but, I don't want senior and Arisa to die either. I can't go home yet, I need to help them and support them with all I can. I can't think of myself alone, their my team and they saved me multiple times now, I owe them at least this much.

              At school, I approached Arisa again and started a chat with her. "Arisa, do you have all the notes of the days you missed?" I asked her and she looked at me with her sharp eyes.

"No, why?" She asked me.
"You can borrow mine." I told her while handing her my notebook. There's nothing much I can do for her and senior in the mission so at least I should be able to help them in whatever way I can, even if it is nothing for them.
"Oh, thanks." She simply told me and accepted my notebook then placed it in her table.

              After this, we were both quiet. I don't know what else to talk about. I simply kept standing next to her. And this made me realize, I've never really spoken to her that much at all, haven't I? She always has this cool aura which makes her unapproachable. I guess that is also the reason why her notes are incomplete because nobody could lend her their notes, and why she is always alone. I looked outside, at the window next to her and saw the forest where she was fighting the mutated vampires.

"Risa, do you think I'll survive against a vampire?" I suddenly asked surprising both of us. I was blankly staring at forest and what has always been on my mind was suddenly spoken aloud.
"You won't." She plainly answered and I looked at her, shocked, or rather, scared.
"If alone that is." She added, and this time I looked at her and she was facing away from, she was also looking at the window.
"That's why don't go off on your own." she said lastly and my eyes soften while looking at her.
"Yeah, I won't." I told her.

               When I heard what Arisa had to say, my resolve became more firm. I'm scared of vampires and going against them, but I won't abandon senior and Arisa because I'm scared. Even if Arisa doesn't say it out loud, she is also scared, going against vampires stronger than her. Even senior said it himself. If he knew the Red Fang would be that strong, he won't tell Arisa at all because he was scared for her. I'll go with them against all vampires and help out in whatever way I can.

"Is that so, thanks." A voice suddenly said in my head.

              I looked at Arisa and saw that she was asleep now. So, it can't be Arisa who said it, and then again, it was a guy's voice so it can't be Arisa. Who was that?

"Who are you?" I asked, with my voice toned down.
"You'll know." It answered. It could hear me. Could this also be a power of a Red Fang vampire?!

               Just who is this voice talking to me? Since it could hear me, i thought that it was just someone close to us. I looked around, wary of all the students in the classroom. When I saw all the students busy with whatever they were doing, I knew it was none  of them that was the vampire. I quickly looked outside through the window and saw a white-haired guy wearing shades smiling at me. He was wearing a gothic tailcoat jacket and a scarf. I stared intensely at him and he only waved back.

"Who are you?" I asked him again in a low voice and he smiled as he answered. I saw him from before but I never really did get his name.
"Stellios Clifton, nice knowing you, Casper Wallace." He said back.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he only shrugged his shoulders.
"Nothing much." he said and finally went back to the forest and completely disappeared.

               I took a step back and wondered what that freak show was doing here. I looked at the window again and he was no longer there. I looked at the forest but the trees were to thick to see anything inside. I took a seat next to Arisa and rested my head in my entwined fingers. "What was that all about? And, what does he mean thanks?" Just what did that guy want, really? And how did he know my name?