Report

When I opened my eyes, I saw Casper sleeping, resting his head on the bed I was laying on. I looked around and saw a familiar picture, and that gave me the idea of where I was; it was my room.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself. This was my room in the organization, so how did I get here. While I rubbed my eyes, the door opened and a man came in. It was master carrying two cups of coffee in a tray.
"Good morning, Arisa." He greeted me as he nonchalantly waltzed in to my room.

               I simply stared at him in confusion. He placed the coffees in my table and he grinned at me like an idiot. "Good work team! We finished our first mission. Now we can rest, but first, we need to report to headquarters." He said and I nodded. Due to the noise we created, Casper woke up. He slowly rubbed his eyes and greeted us "good morning"

"Oh, Arisa your awake." Casper smiled at me and I nodded.
"Why am I here?" I asked them.
"You've been out cold for 3 days, we took you here just yesterday... after Casper recovered. We were called in quite quickly." Master said and we both looked at him.
"Yeah, why did they call us in? We were going to report in sooner or later, so why right away?" Casper asked and I just simply looked at them.
"Senior?" I called master and master looked at me. I was looking worried and so he knew right away that this was something that I could only talk to him.
"Casper, can you go and get the reports about our mission? It's in the cabinet of my office." Master told him and Casper obeyed right away.

              As soon as Casper disappeared, master sat where Casper was sitting on and started the conversation. "What is it?" He asked and I looked down.

"Master... what did Stellion mean by me being raised by Sheila?" I asked him. Master looked down and sighed.
"I don't know either... but it seems like they weren't just saying it to mess around with us." He said and I was confused.
"What's that supposed to mean? I'm a human who they bit on a whim. The reason I'm a half is because before I completely transformed into one, the medicine stopped that transformation... so how could they possibly know about me?" I was frustrated... they were talking about some confusing stuff. They were talking about me yet I don't get what they meant...
"Well, we don't have time to think about it now... now that your awake we need to report in right away." And just as soon as master finished his line, the door opened and Casper came in carrying a pack of papers.
"I have the report senior!" Casper announced.

              Master stood up and went to Casper to get the paper. I slowly moved and left the bed. I wasn't on my best condition but I could move, but just slowly though. As soon as I was on my feet, we headed to the office of Mr. Guren. He looked at us, proudly.

"Congratulations team! You finished the mission quite rather quicker than expected. This year's recruits sure are impressive. Most of you finished the mission already." He said and I was alarmed by what he said, in a rather, unpleasant way.
"The other four already finished their missions?!" I abruptly asked and he looked at me and nodded.
"Not quite, only three of them finished the mission and they lost their partners in the process." Mr. Guren said.
"Who finished the mission before us, sir?" I asked, I was curious... for mere humans to finish the mission faster than me is rare. Maybe their not so pathetic after all.
"The Xerxes brothers." He said and I was silent. Those three are quite something.
"I see, good for them." Master said and smiled. I looked at him and he looked proud... on the surface, that is. "Well then, since we finished reporting in, we're gonna get going now. Laters!~" master added and left the office. As he abruptly left, I hesitantly left the office and  followed him and Casper did the same.

"Senior, what's wrong?" I asked him and he simply looked at me.
"Nothing's wrong. Anyway, I still have something to do so bye~" he said and quickly walked away.

              Casper looked at the hurrying master and then looked at me. He saw that I looked worried and so he was uncomfortable not knowing what to do or say in the situation.

"Our batch mates sure are impressive aren't they, but I'm sad about the people who died on their mission though... I'm glad I was on your team." He said and I simply answered, "yeah." And went back to my room.

               As I headed to my room, I thought about master and what he was thinking... that was unusual, even for master.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

             This is unexpected... it seems like I have more to monitor.

"J.J., this is J.C. submitting a request." I called on a phone.
"This is rare, for you to request something from me. So, what is it J.B.?" He answered.
"I want you to monitor someone. Their important to be observed, they have the potential to ruin the plan."
"... you just mentioned their, does that mean there's many of them?"
"Yeah, but I'm helping out too."
"Fine, who is it?"
"Arisa Cage, Keith Xerxes, Sein Xerxes, and Rein Xerxes."