Aeron Tristan

Point of view:
Arisa Cage

"There, I'm done giving you some information. Alright then, let's get moving." I said and we started moving.

We went back to the tree we slept in ast night and placed our foods there. We know that that place has already been discovered by a vampire, but come on, which part of this forest hasn't actually been discovered by a vampire, those blood suckers have already been living here ever since they were caught, so anywhere in this forest isn't any safer. As soon as we finished gatheringbour food and transferred it the tree, I went to a river and take a bath. However, as I was about to take off my clothes and take a dip in the river, I heard crunches and cracking. I decided to take a bath later and check the sounds first. There I saw Aeron the team leader of my original team eating the fishes while raw with Dan watching him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not caring how disgusting he looked.
"Eating. Isn't it obvious?" he asked me.
"Those are raw." I replied.
"Hmmm... so what? Your worried about me?" He asked, trying his best to suppress his laugh.
"Are you kidding? I'll just tell you this frankly, since your thick head can't seem to comprehend what I'm trying to say, YOUR DISGUSTING." I simply said.

As he heard what I said, his eyes twitched and he got irritated by me.

I didn't are if he was mad or not, I only looked at his surroundings. I couldn't find anybody else except for Dan who was seriously shaking. Trauma?

"Where are the other members?" I asked.

"Oh those pathetic little bastards? I killed them. They we're useless. I got hungry and no one was going to bring me food so they became my food." He said, while looking at Dan.

I stared also at Dan, and saw his lips move. I read his lips and I was able to form the phrase 'help me'. I looked at Aeron and he seemed displeased.

"Don't say help me you trash. Your lucky I spared you." He said and walked towards Dan.

I guess he read Dan's lips too. Dan seemed to notice Aeron's hostile intention and started running for his life.

"You know that's not gonna work." Aeron said and chased after Dan, I wasn't really interested in Dan because of his cocky attitude. Him dying, would no pose trouble to me, however my pride of killing all vampires and making sure they don't kill more swelled up and causing me to rush towards Aeron and blocked his attack using the blades of my katana to protect Dan.

I stared at Aeron and suddenly, he disappeared from my vision. At first,it was just a hunch that Aeron was a vampire, now witnessing he disappearing ability erased all my doubts, Aeron Tristan is indeed a vampire.

Dan was still on the run, and Aeron decided to catch up to him, knowing Aeron's a vampire, I chased after the two of them. Dan was running so hard he had no time to look around at his surroundings, so as he ran, he accidentally tripped on a tree root and fell. Aeron saw this opportunity and decided to drop an attack on him when suddenly, I appeared in front of Aeron and made a swift slash towards Aeron. Sadly, Aeron saw this coming and was able to avoid.

"Ohoo, so this is what a half can do, I see." Aeron said. "Ahaha, aren't you lucky, having a monster protect you."

"Ha-half?" Dan who was terribly shaking behind me asked in his shaking voice.
"That's right, that person over there, miss Arisa Cage, is a half vampire." He exclaimed and... I snapped.

"Shut up! Quit saying half! I'm not a monster like you!" I shouted. "Your a vampire. How did you get here?" I shouted, loosing all composure and just simply glared at him and formed my fighting stance.

He smirked, "Ask yourself that, not like we're any different. Oh wait, yes we are. Your a half, a more dangerous one. If your going to ask me, ask yourself first. How did a monster like you get in?" He asked me.
"Shut up!"

Wait, are you telling me someone suggested him to become a member of this organization? But who?! Why would they think that? I'm in danger, the fact that he's acting freely here means he has no need to hide his secret, so if that's the case, he doesn't have any reason to keep mine either. I have to kill him before he can go back to the vampire society and report me.

I pointed my katana at him in one hand and shot glaring daggers at him. He looked at me and smirked. "You don't have to be on guard. I can fight with you all the time, just tell me." He simply said.

I know this is only a trap to get my guard down, I will never let my defenses down when a vampire is around so I stayed in my position and his smile, slowly faded away.

"So that's how it is, this is a declaration of war." He simply said and clicked his fingers. Vampires were swarming in on us.

"What the?!" I looked at Aeron's direction and saw a small girl with him and his finger pointing at me.

I processed everthing that happened and finally realized it. The kid who was with him was his contractor and right now... his ordering all the vampires around us to attack me.

With that number of vampires around, even I would have a hard time dealing with them, I have to run. But as I took a step backward, a small shaky voice called out to me, "A-Arisa" and it dawned on me, Dan is still here. No matter how much I do not like him, he's still human and I don't like letting vampires have victorious look and feeling mighty for being able to kill vampires. So I took Dan by the hand and we both ran away from the crowd of vampires.

"How pathetic, your running? iIf your like this, then I think I can kill you right here right now. I thought halves are strong but look at you." He laughed, mocking me.

The brat on his back laughed also. "Ahaha!!! Aeron, you can't do that. Boss Denise might get mad." She said looking down on me.

I looked at them. "How did a human kid get in? None examiners are not allowed here." I said calmly, while still running.

"Ahaha!!! How pathetic!!!" Aeron mocked nonstop.

I got irritated and without realizing my vampire blood boiled inside me. I stopped on my tracks and dropped Dan. My blood got excited to fight him, so as I turned to face Aeron and the rest of the vampires, they all stopped on their tracks and shivered. All of them, could feel my blood lust.

I removed the contact lense of my left eye and showed my now bright red left eye. Aeron's dark red eyes turned into bright red eyes and we were both smiling devilishly. We we're both excited to kill each other.