Long Battle of the Night

Point of view:
               Arisa Cage

               Class ended and just as we were told, we went to the open ground to gather. We had a little conversation and information exchange but that was just about it. A simple waste of time. When we finished, they went back and I returned to the girl's dormitory that 'was once' standing big and peaceful, and now in the ground, just a rubble and are now in ruins.

“What happened here? I didn't even hear anything...” I simply asked with a shocked expression. I was so surprised that I quickly ran to the crumbled girl's dormitory. I searched thoroughly and luckily we found no one on the ground. No dead bodies no unconscious people nor wounded girls. It was just a plain ruined dormitory. As we looked around, Stellios accompanied by Sheila suddenly showed in front of us. I glared at them. “Was it the two of you who did this?” I scowled at him.

“Do you actually think I would do this? True, the one who did all this was a vampire but I was the one who saved everyone who was in there. The girls who we're supposed to be under all those rubbles.” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked him. He looked at me in the eye then looked at the rubbles. “The Vampires who did this are from the same family as me... and y-. Nevermind. Anyway, the guys who did this are all from the Bloodless. They got tired of the way the Bloodless' life style so they wanted to do some things that would make them feel alive. The same thing they did to your parents... The only difference from back then and now was that no one was able to save your parents unlike the girls who lived here.” he said sympathetically. I glared at him.

“You better not talk about it now!” I shouted at him. Because of my loud voice, Master and Casper heard and quickly dashed to where I am.

“Whoaw, Arisa are you okay?” Master called out to me as he pulled his gun and shot in the space between me and Stellios and Sheila, making them put a little more distance.

"Arisa?" He asked.
"Don't you know? That's what I'm called now." I looked at him as I remained kneeling on the rubbles. "Zoe, may have not died together with her family. But she definitely wished she did, thus, making her no longer want to be with the world."

Casper looked at the enemies when suddenly, he quickly ducked and rolled towards our direction. I was surprised by the sudden action, then I realized, a vampire tried to cut Casper's head with a swift slice using their nails. I looked at Master and he wasted no time as he quickly pulled his trigger and shot the shoulder of the vampire who ttied to attack Casper. The Vampire shouted an awfully screeching sound. It sounded so awful, I could feel my ears bursting. When he finally stopped shouting, I took out my katana and dashed to him, with tye plans of killing that vampire, but just before I could swing my katana, the neckline of my clothes was suddenly grabbed, chocking me. I was forcefully stopped and was then throwed off.

"What the?!" I asked in surprise. I thought master was the one who pulled me knowing his the only one who could normally do that, so I quickly looked his way and glared at him, but only to see him surprised as well. Only then that I saw we were facing 5 vampires. I'm not sure of what to think about Sheila and Stellios, however, it was Stellios who pulled my neckline. His hands were blocking the red head's nails with his. I didn't notice that when I attacked the black haired vampire who attacked Casper, I didn't notice another vampire appeared and so when attacked the black one I couldn't see the red one and so, it was Stellios that saved me.

Nevertheless, I still plan on killing Stellios. Saved me or no, he is still a vampire that needs to be killed. I quickly used my other hand to take the scabbard and waved my katana at him! As I tried to slice him, he disappeared like a smoke, I was hoping to at least cut his enemy if I couldn't pierce through him, but the red head vampire suddenly disappeared with him. I was surprised. But I decided I wasn't going to loose. Thinking that, I could feel the urge to kill them, and thus my hair was slowly turning white. Master would have been fine to see me since he already knew this secret, but Casper on the other hand is oblivious. So I decided to chase Stellios out of here, because by doing that, I was hoping the enemy would chase after us too.

               Just like him, I disappeared like a smoke and appeared behind Casper and knocked him out then I proceeded with my plan to keep them safe, master entrusted me with the mission to keep them busy for a while, while he place Casper somewhere safe.

               I continued to glare at him while he smiled at me, then we dashed forward and clashed. My katana and scabbard against his razor sharp claws.

               I waved my katana towards his head and he bent his back, making him avoid it. As soon as my katana has passed him, he stood right back up and took a hold of my katana. My scabbard was on his left hand and katana was on his right hand.

"Are you sure this is what we should be doing right now? At the moment, I am your best ally no? I am here to kill the traitors who disobeyed bloodless law, and your enemy is the vampires who destroyed the girl's dormitory, Sheila is busy keeping the 3 of them company at the moment. So how about it?" He asked, I thought hardly about it, but then again... he's right, so I nodded. He let go of my katana and we then went to Sheila and helped her shred the enemies into pieces.