Diabla's Salvation (revised)

"Hellooooo? Admiral Sakazuki? Hellllloooooooooooo? Admiral Sakazuki.... Admiral Sakazuuuuukiiiii?" Borsalino continued to call into his snail phone, looking rather out of it. "Where arrrrre you Sakazuki? Have you defeated that girl yet? Adddddmiiiiiirrrraaaaaallll Saaaaakaaaaazzuuuuukiiiiii?"

"You've been calling into that thing for 8 hours sir!!" exclaimed one Navy Soldier. "I think.. I think he was beaten!"

"Oooooooooh?" said Borsalino with a blink. "Well that's terrible.. hmmmmmm what to doooooooo.. "

"I've got an idea!!"

Borsalino turned at the sound of the voice and raised an eyebrow when he saw Joy Buzzer standing there, with a black eye, her clothing torn, and a scroll of paper in her hand.

"Why not hand ME the wheel for a bit?" Joy Buzzer said. "Heheheheheh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

______________________________

"LET GO OF MEEE!! I HAVE TO FIND DARK MISAKA!!!" Rubbergun exclaimed as she pushed herself away from Mira back at the hospital.

"BUT!!!" Mira opened her mouth and dripped drool as her eyes turned to hearts. "I MUST CUDDLE YOU!!!!!"

"BEFORE YOU GO!!!" Gray stammered, holding up a camera. "PLEASE POSE IN A CUTE SWIMSUIT!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!??????" Rubbergun. "Now even Gray's gone weird!!!!?"

"WAIT!!!" Natsu grinned and dove in front of Rubbergun. "Ya say you're going to go fight  them right? Eheheheheh.. I think we can use this to our advantage!!"

Natsu's eyes glimmered mischievously. And everyone else in Fairy Tail began to look the same way..

"Uhhhhh.." Rubbergun stammered. "Wh-what are you.. doing?"

____________________________

Down in the warehouses of District 11, Demon Aiko was looking positively sour as Misery Mikoto just stood there serenely.

"DAMN IT!!" Demon Aiko growled "WHEN ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO KILL THOSE BASTARDS!!!!?

"Patience.." said Misery Mikoto. "We will have our chance soon. I believe that they will be heading for this area next-"

"BOOOMMMM!!!" The door of the warehouse suddenly slammed open as Natsu kicked it open.

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" Natsu exclaimed, grinning broadly. "WELCOME!! COME ONE COME ALL TO SEE OUR MAIN EVENT!!!!!"

"Eh?" said Demon Aiko.

"Didn't.. expect that sort of entrance.." Misery Mikoto muttered.

"BRING IN!!! THE SEEEECREEEET WEEEAAAPON!!!" Natsu roared.

Erza and Mirajane came in holding a large tray with a cover on top (like the ones they use at feasts or something)

Natsu removed the cover. "Introducing the main course!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"PFFFFFFTTTTTTT WWWWHHHHHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!??????" Demon Aiko squealed

Misery Mikoto's jaw dropped.