The Magma Man

Diabla opened her eyes... and stared off into the distance, glowering furiously. "Damn.. just how many visitors are we getting today?"

"What is it?" said Doppel.

"Somehow.. whatever means that Rubber Man used to get here.. he didn't close it.. Twilight Prankster didn't bring him here directly.. the portal the Rubber Man used is still open.. and more people are coming through.."

Doppel paused for a minute. "We do not know whether they could be allies of Fairy Tail and Straw Hat.. or enemies.. let us just stand back.. and watch for now.."

"Very well.. but if they cause trouble for our plans.. I'm sending in our ace.." said Diabla, grinning sinisterly as she took a look at the Misery Mikoto, who was standing quietly nearby..

____________________

Meanwhile.. in the center of Academy City, a  massive portal was sparking and ripping itself to shreds, as if it were just straining to keep itself open.. and as it throbbed and pulsed.. and from it....

As the portal throbbed and pulsated, a figure appeared in it.. and through it..  a tall figure stepped through.

He had a strong featured bearded face with a large white military coat which he wore on his shoulders like a cape.. and on his head he wore a hat that said.. "Marines."

"So.. this is the world to which you escaped.. Straw Hat.." the man said.

As he said this.. another figure stepped through. a smiling fuzzy haired tall man wearing a yellow striped suit, and a similar white cape-like coat. He wore shaded glasses, and had a look on him that suggested he might be quite lazy.

"My my.. Akainu." said the man. "Are you sure it was wise.. following them through this portal?"

"Straw Hat has caused enough trouble.. I will deal with him personally now." said Akainu. "It will be quick.. no matter where his escape leads I will.. will.."

Akainu raised an eyebrow and looked around. "What.. the HELL is this place!!!?"

"Whoooo.... the buildings are huuuuuge." said the man.

"Wherever this place is.. it isn't registered in the World Government's logs.." said Akainu. "Borsalino.. You know what to do.. "

"Yeah.. sure.." said Borsalino as he brought out a strange looking snail with a phone-like structure on it's shell. He took the phone's speaker and spoke into it. "Marines.. forward..."

Running out of the portal, came multiple men in white uniforms carrying old fashioned looking rifles. They marched out of the portal by the hundreds, before bringing out a large flag with a strange emblem on it..

"We claim this land.. in the name of the World Government!!" roared the men.

"What... the HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!? HEEEEEYYYY GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! BEEEP BEEEEPPPPP!!!" Unbeknown to Akainu, the entire gathering of strange troops were in fact blocking Mikoto's car..

She had just driven out to buy diapers.. and.. well.. what she took for strangely dressed cosplayers were blocking traffic.

"GET YOUR STUPID WEIRD NONSENSICAL WAR RE-ENACTMENT OUT OF MY FRIGGIN' WAY!! I've got two kids in the backseat!! AND ONE OF THEM'S BEEN CRYING FOR 2 HOURS!!!" Mikoto roared.

The soldiers all looked shocked for a minute.

"Eh-eh.. S-sorry ma'am!!!" stammered one soldier. "WE DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

"What is that strange vehicle she is operating!!" stammered another Navy soldier.

"DON'T APOLOGIZE TO THAT WOMAN!!!" Akainu roared.