Dark Level 5s

Far above Magnolia's night sky.. a massive molten meteor travelled.. burning through the sky like an oversized shooting star..

As it was extremely late, and most of Magnolia had gone to bed, nobody really noticed as the molten meteor neared the main square, then stop abruptly, levitating a few inches off the ground.

For a minute, the meteor levitated there.. then it molded itself into the shape of a girl.. and the molten light went out as the lithe, thin, and fit Diablo Ezra stepped lightly onto the cobblestone street, her skull shaped chest plate, and black plated legging armor glinted in the street lights.

"So.. this is Earth.." the female Diablo said, pursing her lips for a second, before grinning. "Holy COW! I don't get why all ye ol' Colleagues think this place is a dump! It's nice, quiet, secluded.. I could just build a house here and sleep away.."

Ezra suddenly smiled a little. "But.. I wouldn't be a Diablo if I didn't cause some chaos right!? But.. I'm kind of tired of Lady Corruption always confusing the rest of us because we're all called Diablo... hmm.. maybe I should come up with a feminine nickname.. I know.. Diabla!! It's the Spanish version of She-Devil I think.. Right.. Diabla Ezra.. cool!!" (No kidding, Diabla is an actual Spanish word meaning she-devil.)

Diabla grinned and stretched her arms. "Now that's the stuff.. no molten lava.. just fresh air.. it'll be a pity if I have to get into a fight.. eh? What's that noise?"

Magnolia, after experiencing it's share of chaos, had started asking for guards from it's mayor.. who resorted to asking Academy City for resources, since their security guards weren't exactly suited to this sort of thing.

As a result, Academy City had responded with nighttime patrols from Judgment. Mostly sending only Level 4s and 3s.. and as a result, things had become far more peaceful..

As it so happened, the unfortunate Judgement Officer who encountered Diabla tonight was only a Level 1.. and we all know her well.. as Kazari Uiharu.

Uiharu stared at Diabla, who stared casually back.

"E-eh.. excuse me.. b-but who are you!?" Uiharu stammered, her hand shaking as it held her flashlight.

"Hmmm.. human.. low powered.. not much of a threat." Diabla muttered.

"A-are you a Numensapien?" said Uiharu. "You seem like you might be one? What are you doing in such a small town like this?"

"Oh I don't know.. the sights.. the food.. the fashion.. the desire to mutilate individuals with a molten rage unparalleled to anything that anyone in heaven or hell can comprehend. The usual stuff. Oh by the way... BOOO!!!!"

With this word, Diabla's eyes glowed bright and molten, and a pure explosion of fear tore itself into Uiharu's heart, causing her to scream, before falling face down, knocked out by fear itself.

Diabla sighed. "I really don't like killing those weaker then me.. it feels so unfair.. why M'Lady gave me this job.. I don't know.. but.. I do know somebody that might kill FOR me... hmmm."

Diabla grinned before turning to look at the Fairy Tail Guildhall. "I think.. I know exactly who might help.."

Diabla turned into a blazing aura of pure molten darkness that phased through the walls of the guildhall.. moving through the empty rooms easily.. before she stopped before a vault a the far end of the guild hall..

Tiptoeing quietly past the snoozing bowl of Frieza Gold Fish, who was muttering something about filthy Saiyan Monkeys, Diabla pressed a hand to the safe, her hand turning molten, and melting the metal away, to reveal 8 black eggs.