Straw Hats and Vectors

"GUM GUM.. ELEPHANT GATTLING!!!" Luffy let out a vicious barrage of giant armored punches, letting them stretch out and hit Misery Mikoto at maximum range.

 ELEPHANT GATTLING!!!" Luffy let out a vicious barrage of giant armored punches, letting them stretch out and hit Misery Mikoto at maximum range

Shockwaves blasted out from each impact. But each blow had absolutely no effect. Misery Mikoto just hovered in mid air, the sheer power of her Dragon Lord form completely immune to Luffy's attacks.

"You're made of rubber." said Misery Mikoto. "However, while electricity cannot stop your heart or throw out your nerves, powerful lightning generates heat.. and enough heat.."

Misery Mikoto thrust out a hand. "Melts rubber."

 A powerful beam of lightning blasted out from Misery Mikoto's hand, and straight into Luffy's torso.

"GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!?" Luffy cried out in surprised pain as his chest turned red and gooey.  "WHHHHAT!?"

"Normally, a regular Level 5 Electromaster.. or even an Esper Dragon Slayer wouldn't be able to take on somebody of your power." said Misery Mikoto. "But, develop a powerful enough charge, and you generate an extreme amount of heat...

Misery Mikoto held a hand to the sky. "Sky Pillar of the Thunder Dragon."

A powerful bolt of lightning exploded from the sky and blasted into Luffy from above.

"OWWWWW!!" Luffy fell to the ground, but picked himself up. "OH YEAH!? We... GUM GUM PIST- EEEEEHHH!!?'

As soon as Luffy's arm stretched out.. the stretchy arm went limp and fell to the ground, like a limp noodle hanging from Luffy's shoulder.

"WHY IS IT LIMP!?" Luffy stammered.

"Rubber loses elasticity when it melts.." said Misery Mikoto. "I don't think you're aware of just how much heat my electricity is able to generate at once. Back in your world, you're known for being one of the most feared pirates of the sea... but here.. you've entered a world where you're way.. way.. WAY out of your league.. I could kill you right now.."

Misery Mikoto lowered her hand. "However, Diabla is interested in you..  and admittedly, I am as well..   a boy.. destined to destroy my original? How very interesting.."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Luffy exclaimed. "I would never hurt Mikoto!!!"

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch." said Misery Mikoto. "You don't know what the future holds.. you don't know what the circumstances will be as everything changes.. you don't even know what the TRUE meaning of Diablo's Bane is..   Twilight Prankster is playing a very dangerous and risky game, especially letting you into this fight..

"He let me into this fight to protect Mikoto!!!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Really now? Have you ever sat down and thought for yourself?" said Misery Mikoto. "Consider the facts.. Mikoto is far stronger than you.. so much stronger, that she is a goddess in comparison.  Her abilities are so great, that in fact.. adding you would only slow her down? Why do you think she usually only asks Natsu to go with her into a small battle?  She's a skilled leader.. helped by Mikaris, her Edolas counterpart.. she knows who to group with who.. which person works best with which..  She loves and cares for everyone in her guild.. and therefore she goes through the trouble of working out which team is best suited to each other...   Natsu and Nicole usually come with her.. because they are the only two with forms that come close to her.. and therefore, they are strong together as a team, both helping each other succeed..."