The Power of Ice

"There are many places.. I've gone.. many dimensions, many worlds.. and I've been in many tight spots.. but even I must admit.. this.. place gives me all the nerves in the world."

Twilight Prankster's voice echoed throughout the strange halls.

The walls themselves were pitch black and covered in stars, galaxies, and nebulas.

The floor was made of smoke that seemed to be solid and not solid at the same time.

Amor Caritas followed Prankster through the hall. "What? Don't you travel dimensions all the time? The Halls of Avarish should be child's play to you."

"I never use these halls if I can help it." said Prankster. "Sure I'm the only Numensapien with the capability of travelling here, or bring somebody with me.. but all in all, it's the riskiest dimension travelling method known to all of creation."

"Neh? Why?" said Amor.

"Because of the guardians who stand watch here." said Prankster. "They're not overly fond of me.."

"Who is?" said Amor with a pout. "Nobody is overly fond of your Prankster except for TMZ."

"That's not the reason.. I never ever troll the guardians of Avarish." said Prankster. "Not if I want to keep my life.. I usually only ever travel through here if I have to.. or if Elohim is accompanying me.. unless you're at Diablo's caliber, not even a Numensapien warrior is usually capable of lasting long against them.. The reason they're not overly fond of me, is because.. well.. it's weird really?"

"Why?" said Amor. "Why do they not like you?"

"They think my voice sounds obnoxious." said Prankster.

"Can't argue with that." said Amor

"EXCUSE ME!!?" Prankster roared.

"Have you seen your own let's plays?"

Prankster suddenly giggled. "So, you admit you've watched them!"

Amor blushed. "Oh shut up."

"Anyways," said Prankster. "This path is the only way between dimensions that Corruption can't see, because she has no power over this world. Nobody does except God himself. While we Dimension Jumping Deities can access it, control it, or see what lies ahead is a challenge. In fact, I had to bring a map just to remember where everything is.

Prankster pulled out a large map and unfolded it. "Now.. damn.. I knew we should have taken that turn at over there. "

"So this is the only way to traverse between Multiverses themselves." said Amor. "And Celestialsapiens use this path?"

"They're the only ones who use it regularly." said Prankster. "Try not to make them mad. While beings who exist on the same plane of being like we do can't be thought out of existence by the likes of them, they can put the hurt on us even easier than Diablo." 

"Those silly Celestialsapiens which just stand still and never move?" said Amor.

"Hey, their multiple personalities can be pretty decisive when they get angry." said Prankster. "Very.. VERRRY decisive.."

Suddenly, the entire place began to rumble, and stars and galaxies glowed brightly as a voice spoke out. "Grrrruuuhh.. I.. am feeling positively BORED again today!!

A massive creature that looked like it was made of black space and golden stardust, lumbered out of the passage, holding a large club. "I wish somebody would entertain me... eh? Who are you two?"