Convergence.

Misery Mikoto slipped back into the warehouse district, looking sad as ever.. as the waiting Doppel slithered back into the open.

"Well my servant." said Doppel "How was it? To stretch your legs?"

"This Monkey D. Luffy." said Misery Mikoto. "He is interesting. He is much like Natsu Dragneel, except I suspect a higher level of Obliviousness, and less mischief."

"Sh-shall I go now?"

Doppel blinked and turned to look at Nerd Mugino, who was standing there shyly.. trying to step away.

"Ahh... " said Doppel. "Mugino.. I thought you were out there with the others... hunting for your counterpart.. As I understand, she barely escaped you."

"Yes.." Said Nerd Mugino.

Doppel narrowed his eyes.. and he bore his teeth threateningly. "Who.. the hell are you?"

Doppel began to explode with a terrible power, as Misery Mikoto looked confused. "What is it master!?"

"What's going on here!?" Diabla walked out, looking annoyed. "If you use this much of your power Doppel, there's no doubt that Fairy Tail will sense us!!"

"That.. isn't my servant! I can sense when they are near!! I sense nothing from her!!" Doppel growled. "Who are you.. REALLY!?"

Nerd Mugino suddenly smiled slyly, she then began to laugh. Then as she laughed, her laughter became more vicious and crazed as she put a hand to her face.

"OH DEAR!! I actually expected to be discovered sooner!! But.. I guess gods aren't all that are they..? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Diabla raised an eyebrow, obviously not expecting this sort of response. "You seem.. jovial.."

"Let me ask you something? What has three holes, and goes down an alley?" said Nerd Mugino.

"I'll bite." said Diabla. "What?"

"BATMAN'S PARENTS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" Nerd Mugino rolled on the ground laughing hysterically.

"I'm done with this." said Doppel. "I'll destroy whatever that thing is-"

"OH PHOOEY!!" Nerd Mugino growled. "You're no fun!!"

She grabbed her face, and tore off a rubber mask and wig.. to reveal a face that looked exactly like Mikoto Misaka.. however, her face was covered in white makeup, and her lips were painted into a red smile.. and her expression was crazed.

 and her expression was crazed

"Hellooooooooooo.." said the clown Misaka with a cackle. "SALUTATIONS!! GREEETINGS!!! ALOHA!!! HOWDY HOW DO!!! Joy Buzzer's the name, chaos is the game!!! Now, I'm going to need a rubber chicken, a gun, a kitten, and a wood chipper!! Don't ask about the rubber chicken, but the kitten's to feed my pet wood chipper!!"

"MISAKA!!!?" Doppel roared. "WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS SHE TRYING TO PULL!!!? HOW DID SHE FIND-"

"No.. wait master.." said Misery Mikoto. "She's.. like me.. I sense it.. she's a darkness that was pulled from within Mikoto Misaka.."