Dark Sides

Fairy Tail.. a guild within the small Kingdom of Fiore on the peninsula of Ishgar, in a dimension parallel to our own known as Earthland. While it is known for it's powerful psychics and mages.. it is also a place of heroism, great deeds..

And the most impossibly strange weirdos in existence!!

"RRRAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Accelerator awoke from his sleep, jumping up from his seat as Natsu, who was sitting on the other end, fell down, startled.

Natsu's elbow hit Elfman as he fell, causing Elfman to accidentally back hand Cana, who dropped her barrel of alcohol and splatter Macao on the head with sopping wet beer.

"WHAT!? Natsu stammered. "WHAT HAPPENED!? HAPPY! QUICK!! GET THE BAZOOKA!"

"We don't have a bazooka!" Happy exclaimed from where he sat on the windowsill of the guild hall.

"WHHHHAT!? Well I know what I want for Christmas then."

Accelerator shook his head. "Damn.. it was that stupid dream again."

"What dream?" Touma Kamijou looked up from another table where he and Little Lucy were playing with the giggling baby twins, along with the 8 year old future versions of the twins themselves.

"Feels weird.." Miyoko muttered to her sister. "Looking at our baby selves."

"That damn dream where... I'm.. a girl.." Accelerator growled.

"Ooooohhh.." said Touma. "Yuriko Suzushina."

Accelerator and Natsu both stared at Touma. "What?"

"That was what I once imagined you'd name yourself if you went cross-dr-...eehhhhhhh.. I mean.. it's.. nothing...!!" Touma gulped, catching himself as Accelerator stared at Touma, his jaw open.

"YOU'VE ACTUALLY GIVEN THOUGHT TO THIS BEFORE!?"

"Hey Touma.." Mikoto had just walked over. "I'm about to try and see some contacts about a place to put those Eggs.. so if you would like-"

"HEY!!!" Touma yelled out, sweat pouring down his face. "IF IT ISN'T MY FAVORITE WIFE!!! Why don't we go on a random unexpected date!! RIGHT NOW!! Hey Mira, can you watch the kids for a sec!?"

"Uh." Mira began, holding up a finger.

"THANKS!!" Touma grabbed the confused Mikoto by the arm and dragged her out of the guildhall, laughing nervously as Accelerator continued to glare after him.

__________________

"Really? Yuriko Suzushina?" Mikoto snorted. "You DO think of the oddest stuff."

"Well, that was back when I was still afraid of the day you'd finally transfer to my school at some point.. and maybe murder me with a billion volts." said Touma with a sigh and a grin.

"Well, I still could.." said Mikoto jokingly with a giggle. "But then who would I have to play daddy to our kids?"

"Natsu?"

"Hey! We know he's more of the goofy uncle, and you know it!"

Mikoto and Touma were sitting in one of Magnolia Town's outdoor cafes, Mikoto was holding a large black egg in her hands..

"So." said Touma, nodding at the egg. "That's the one you beat up Darkseid for?"

"Yep.." said Mikoto. "Hard to believe one of the 9 Dragons of Dravis's evil is dormant in this tiny thing. I mean.. these dragons are supposed to already be full grown. How do you suppose they fit in any one of these?"