Ch. 30 - A new beginning

Start from the beginning

Maybe I wasn't leaving forever, but three years was still a pretty long time.  

Then I walked away and stopped in the kitchen where my parents were just preparing dinner. My mum looked away from the stove and showed me a sad smile. '' So you're all ready to go? Are you sure that you want to leave? You know that you could stay- ''  

'' Mum, I already decided, '' I interrupted her, smiling. '' I'm going to leave to go train with Take-sensei so I can become stronger. ''  

She quickly hugged me before she started crying. '' Well, good luck. And I hope that nothing'll happen to you. ''  

I nodded and then looked at my father that just slowly raised his head from his newspaper and stared at me with narrowed eyes. I wasn't really sure what he was going to say, considering that he still never mentioned that he was actually proud of me for being a good ninja or something like that.

My eyes widened with surprise when a slight smile appeared on his face. '' I heard about everything that you did during the invasion. Your summoning technique really helped. I'm proud of you. ''  

I was still staring at him with shock. Did he just say what I think he did?  

I instantly grinned. '' Thank you, father. ''  

A few minutes later, once mum finally stopped hugging me and telling me to always wear a sweater when it'll be cold... typical mums... I was already walking down the street of Konoha and in the direction of the Hokage's tower. I was slowly getting excited about meeting Tsunade. Takeshi said that he'll wait for me in her office. He still needed to clear with her everything about the way he worked.  

I quickly reached the tower and the second I stepped on the hallway with the Hokage's office I already heard yelling. I narrowed my eyes with confusion at the sound of Takeshi, arguing with a woman and then slowly began walking closer, curious to see what was wrong.  

I pressed my ear on the door and listened.  

'' You can't be serious! You want me to allow you to take a Genin with you on dangerous missions like that?! ''  

'' Tch. You're stupid for not promoting the brat to a Chunin yet, '' Takeshi replied, clearly annoyed.  

'' Did you just call me stupid?! I'm the Hokage! '' After that there was a loud crashing noise that made me flinch and my wonder what exactly happened in there. Maybe the woman... Probably Tsunade... Threw Takeshi through the wall? '' What's even the name of this Genin?! ''  

'' Chiharu Haruno. ''  

Oh, so they were talking about me.  

For a few seconds both of them were just quiet. I heard how Tsunade searched through some scrolls and then thoughtfully said: '' Chiharu Haruno, the one that calls herself the Pink flowery ninja. She's the one that carries the power of the Hana clan that she uses together with Wind release. Yes, I heard about how her summoning technique helped us in the invasion of Konoha. And she did win her fight in the final part of the exams. Kurenai Yuhi also always says how strong she is. So I don't know why I shouldn't promote her to a Chunin. ''  

'' Yay! '' I cheered before I could stop myself.  

There were another few seconds of silence.  

I grinned, to happy to care that they found out I was listening to their conversation. Then I stormed inside the office. '' Thank you! Thank you so much! '' I said, staring at the lady in front of me that was standing next to a flipped desk. Wait, was that the crashing sound earlier?  

The lady looked about Jiraiya's age, maybe a little younger. She had blonde hair, tied in two low ponytails and brown eyes. She was pretty, but the most noticeable thing about her were her huge breasts. I really had no idea that it was possible for them to become this big. I just hoped it wasn't going to happen to me to. Then how would I fight?