Ch. 15 - Team Madoka and Chi vs. Sound team

Picture on the side is how Sumiko looks like n.n 

**********

'' Chiharu! We came to help you! '' Hitomi said with a grin on her face.  

I slowly smiled back at her. '' I'm so happy you guys are here! ''  

'' YOU BITCH! '' Mei suddenly yelled and I looked in her direction. She was walking towards me, looking pretty mad. Was she angry because I punched her? '' You dared to punch me! '' Yup, that was it. '' I'm going to kill you! ''  

'' Mei, '' Sumiko hissed, instantly making her shut up and look at her. I narrowed my eyes, wondering if Sumiko was the leader of their team or something like that. It looked like I was right, considering that Mei instantly payed attention to her. '' We have orders to bring her alive. ''

A smirk appeared on Mei's face. '' But that doesn't mean she can't be a little hurt. '' Then she stared back at me with a vicious grin on her face. '' You're going to have the opportunity of seeing some of my true strength... ''  

Suddenly I noticed how Hitomi charged at Mei but suddenly a wave of water appeared out of nowhere and hti her, making her fly back in to the forest. I stared at Kaito with anger while Ren narrowed his eyes and looked at Ryo. '' I'll take the guy, you take care of the girl! ''  

'' What? How am I supposed to beat her? '' Ryo asked with a slightly frightened expression on his face. Then he noticed the look on Ren's face and quickly nodded. '' I mean... Sure. ''  

'' Hitomi! '' Ren yelled in the direction of the forest. '' You'll take Hinata, Shino and Kiba away! ''  

I was pretty touched because they instantly tried to help me. I mean we're still supposed to be enemies in this exam... And they still came to help, even if they knew that they could end up hurt? My eyes travelled to my unconscious teammates. They could end up worse than hurt.  

I suddenly gasped in pain and looked down, noticing three kunais, sticking out of my leg. And she even had to aim for the same leg that got hurt when we were trying to rescue Hinata. I stumbled for a few steps, groaning in pain. Blood quickly began spreading through my leg.  

Mei laughed. '' Maybe you should pay more attention to me! ''  

'' You're the one that's not paying attention, '' I murmured. She seemed confused but when she noticed what I reached out for she instantly realised what I was talking about. After she hit me I purposely staggered in the direction of the tree that had my two fans sticking out of it. Now I quickly grabbed them and focused my chakra. '' Fan technique: Expansion! '' When I opened the fans they instantly got bigger, blocking the kunais that Mei threw in my direction.  

I had to admit that she was pretty good at that. If I wouldn't block the kunais with my fans two of them would hit my eyes and the third one my forehead.  

Didn't Sumiko say that they were supposed to capture me alive? 

This bitch was trying to kill me!  

Suddenly I heard how Mei shouted: '' Mystical fire phoenix! ''  

Crap, and she was a fire release user.  

I quickly began dodging the multiple balls of fire that were flying in my direction. I did a backflip and moved on the right, away from another one. A grin appeared on my face. '' I'm quite the acrobat! '' I said, only making Mei more angry. Then I quickly spun and swung with my fans through the air. '' Wind release! '' I send a wave of wind in the direction of the last ones and then pulled out senbon, throwing it in Mei's direction but to my disappointment she managed to dodge it.