The Choreographer

Start from the beginning

"Oh man. You're really are shook up by this, aren't you?" Suga said with a little more sympathy.

V wiped his tears away, "Yes. I really like her, hyung."

Suga sighed, followed by a smack of the lips, "How are you so afraid to approach her? You aren't usually this way around females."

Suga looked into space as V walked over to the sink to clean his face. Breaking the silence, once again, Suga gasped loudly once the thought hit him.

"You are in love with her, aren't you?" Suga looked back at V with his eyes widen.

V froze after he hear Suga's words echo in the restroom.

"You do," Suga answered for V, "How can you love her if you don't know a thing about her? Do you even know her name? Unknown hobbies? Skills?"

V stared at his reflection in the mirror as he thought about what Suga said.

"How about age? Siblings? Anything other than the fact she is a choreographer?" Suga basically scolded.

SUga noticed the embarrassment that showed on V's face. Although Suga can be cold and a tough guy at times, he still had heart and extreme care for the boys. Suga soon softened up a bit and placed a hand on V's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Suga started, "I just don't want you to fess up and get so caught up in your feelings without even knowing if she is into you."

V turned to Suga and wrapped his arms around his sides. Suga wrapped his arms around V instantly. V's sniffling soon deceased as a sign that he had finally calmed down. Pulling away, V kept his head hung low as Suga kept his hands on his shoulders.

"Just calm yourself and talk to her like you do with fans. You get to know the fans a bit at meet and greets, right? Just imagine that you are at a meet and greet with her. You can do it," Suga advised.

V nodded as he wiped his tears away. Suga patted him on the back while they both headed back to the dance studio. Walking inside, all eyes were on V and Suga but, mostly V. Even 'she' was looking at V.

"Is everything okay?" Rap Monster asked as Suga took a seat next to him.

Suga sighed, "He's fine. Just needed a bit of a pep talk."

JungKook looked at V with concern, "Are you sure you are okay, hyung?"

Slightly smiling, V nodded without a word. Looking in the direction of where 'she' was located, V's eyes locked with hers. His insides began to quickly coil at the intense stare she had on him. Swallowing heavily V walked over to her again to try once more. Hoping that the outcome would be different, V bowed awkwardly with a huge grin on his face.

"Hello again V," she smiled and bowed.

"H-hi," V's voice cracked from his nervous feeling.

V closed his eyes again and tried to think about what Suga had told him in the restroom. Taking a deep breath, V cleared his throat and opened his eyes again. The look on her face was an expression of concern.

"Is everything alright, V? Have you been practicing too hard?" She asked as she placed her hand on his forehead.

Her soft, warm and delicate touch nearly made V drop to his knees. To keep himself from further embarrassment, V removed her hand from his head.

"I am okay. I just...I was wondering-"

"V," she interrupted, "I hate cutting you off but, can we finish this talk later? We need to get back to practice."

Walking away, she started for the middle of the floor. V spun around and ran after her. Pulling her in close by the wrist, V stared into her eyes with passion.