Chapter 43: nervous

A/N: I told you I'm never good at titles! 😓

--- Sirens POV ---

*breakfeast*

This morning was quite an annoying one. But despite all that. It was silent at the table.

I look around as everyone stares at their bacon and eggs, unspeaking. "G-Guys?" Sally speaks up with a nervous look on her face. "What's up?" Jeff asks looking across the table. "Are we really going to see Alex today?" Everyone brings their attention to Sally. "Yep." Jane says.

As silent swept across the room I look up and ask, "Why isn't anyone eating their food?" Everyone quickly continued eating. I shrugged and continued as well.

Ben nudges me and gives reassuring look. "It's okay... It's been quite a while since anyone has heard from Alex."

"What do you mean?"

"A few hundred years back, after everyone was finally settled in. Alex disappeared from the group. And we kind of miss him."

I look up at Ben intrigued. "Wait he lived here?" Slenderman puts down his coffee mug and explains, "A Creepypasta creator like Alex does what he wants in a reality he created. In fact he created this very mansion." Masky chokes a little laughing. "You'd think he'd be able to make a house with less squeaky stairs." Slenderman gave him a frown and says, "You should he grateful he even created us. Your a fool to be complaining."

I look up at everyone and say, "Wait! Wait a minute! He created everything in this reality?! That doesn't make any sense!" Everyone gave me a weird look. "Y-You mean you don't even k-know?" Ticci Toby asks.

Ben gives him a irritated look. "Shut up guys. You guys are confusing her. She can just ask him herself. Don't make her try to comprehend something like this." I give Ben a vexing look. "What do you mean by that?" Ben smiles innocently and says quickly, "N-No! I wasn't trying to insult you!" I roll my eyes and continued eating.

*time skip*

As everyone was cleaning up, Ben looks over to me and asks, "So what do you think of Alex?" I shrug. "I-I don't know. I've never met him... And I don't know what to think of him." Ben chuckles and says, "Well don't stress about it." Sarah walks over and says, "Well here's the place Alex told us to meet." Sarah hands Ben a small paper. "Why is it so poorly written?" Ben asks skeptical. "He looked like he was in a hurry."

Ben crosses his arms giving Sarah an unconvinced look. "How do I know this isn't a trap or ambush?" Sarah rolls her eyes and says, "How could I pull off something like that? Even if I did, you guys are strong enough to take care of yourselves."

She seemed like she was telling the truth but Ben still seemed doubtful.

"And where is this so called Sandrose park?" Ben asks. I walk over and says, "Wait, Sandrose park?" Sarah nods. "I know where that is. It's a small park near my school."

"You still go to school?" Sarah asks. I shake my head. "I guess not anymore."

"Well what's your school like?" Sarah asks. Ben seemed a little interested in the topic. I walk with Sarah over to the couch. "Well it's filled with people constantly wanting to date each other. And nonstop tedious drama." Sarah laughs. "Well isn't every school like that?" I shrug. "If you say so."

Ben makes his way into the conversation. "A-And what's their opinion on marriage?" I shrug again as I sit down. "Well all the couples swear to each other they'll marry one day. Even though they are constantly breaking up with each other... Why do you want to know?" Ben dodges my question and asks, "B-But they agree to marriage at this age?"

Sarah gives him a disgusted look. "What's your problem, you nasty perv?!" Ben blushes. "I-I'm not a perv! I'm just asking!" I respond with, "Ben, are you still on that?"

"On what? Marring you? Do you really think I'd give up that easily?" Ben started to get a little irritated with me. "After all I've done? No I'm not giving up!" I look away from him feeling a little guilty.

"I-I'm sorry..." I look down and say. Ben and Sarah both stared at me as I said it. Ben reached his hand over to mine and chuckled nervously. "Uh S-Siren! Don't cry." I sat up straight and said, "I-Im not crying!" Ben gave me an unconvinced look. "Really?" I wiped my eyes and said, "yes!"

After a few second of silence, Sarah stood up with an uncomfortable look. "Well uh we should probably get going now. Right?" Me and Ben stood up. "Yeah we should probably get going I guess..." I said a little embarrassed.

As we stepped outside, it seemed like everyone was already there. "We're you waiting for us?" Ben asks. Jeff walk so we to us and says, "Yeah don't sweat it kid."

As we all went through the portal, it seemed like lots of them were nervous or anxious.

A/N: sorry for the lack of posts on this book.
( even though my last update was 4 days ago it still felt like ages )

but um I want to do a special again so if you have any ideas or scenarios you'd like to see some of the characters in. Please tell me in the comments!

Ex:

• Jeff and siren doing 7 minutes in heaven
• Ben looking through Sirens phone
• creepypasta road trip
• Sally having a tea party with Slenderman and Siren
• Ben and Jeff doing a bet
• etc

Tell me which one you'd rather see!

Or!
I'd love to do your ideas!!!!