Chapter 9: Everyone has their scars

As Ben walks out the room I repeat the words my head over and over again. 'Before I was human' what does that even mean?how can one turn into a creepy pasta?!

Before I could answer my own question Ben walks back into the room. "Here drink this" I was just about to when suddenly Ben says "it'll taste good, but it'll make you sleepy" I pull it away "no, NO way I'm sleeping through another whole day!" Then starts to plead me "please?!? for me?" I shake my head ' no' Ben frowns and says " Fine! I'll get you one that doesn't make you sleepy!" I frown too. and yell, "why didn't you give me that one instead then?!?"

Has Ben walks out the room he says "if I told you you'd be mad." I frown more and "yell I'm already mad?And why do you want me to sleep so badly?!?" He comes back with the potion and says "fine, first drink this so you will stop hurting more than you already do." I take it drink half of it. "YUCK! That's a horrible taste!" He frowns and says "than you should've drank the other one!" I frown and say "OK, now tell me." he blushes and says " I-I...I like to watch you sleep! OK!!"

"why? out of all the people in the world, why watch me?" he blushes and says "well, because i...love you." i blush more as i sit up. "oh, and thank you...for the potion, i feel a lot better." i say smiling. he smiles a little. "well, if your not going to sleep lets get out of here, you've spent more time with me in a bedroom, than any other room in the whole mansion." I start to blush harder, "h-hey, whats that supposed to mean?" He smirks and says, "that'll be my little secret." As i watch him get off the bed i yell "BEN! what did you do while i was asleep?!?!" he starts to laugh as i get off the bed with him.

As i walk toward the door, i get pulled back and thrown into Ben's arms. "Siren, please stay close to me at all times, this mansion is full of killers, and I don't want a single one of them to lay a finger on you. do you understand? DON'T leave my arms!" my heart started to beat faster, and harder than before. For a dead creepypasta he's very warm. I start to blush very hard. Ben looks down at me asks "siren, why is your heart beat increasing?" even though it was weird way he put it i still blushed harder.

I couldn't answer, my lips were moving but no words came out. Ben smiles and says "it's OK, don't be scared, i'm the third strongest creepypasta here!" Ben says proudly. I look up at him and ask, "third?" he smiles down at me explains, "well, i'm third, slenderman is second, and sally is first." I started to get scared now. "s-sally? why sally?" Ben looks at me terrified "whatever you do, DON'T make her cry!" I start to laugh, "But she's so upbeat and happy!"

Ben looks at me sad, "almost always, the happiest people...are the saddest."I look down sad, but i agree. "but, that makes me wonder..." Ben says staring deep in my eyes. "wonder about what?" i ask. He looks at me intensely and says, "makes me wonder about you Siren."  I blush and look down. but i don't have to answer, plus i can't tell him, so there's no point in responding. So I just kept staring at my feet. 

"Siren, you can't keep hiding your scars, if you keep locking it inside your heart no one can know whats wrong." Than all of a sudden tears started streaming down my face. "well, maybe people don't want to know." 

gosh, this is the most emotion I've showed anyone. Maybe this is why people call me dry ice.

Ben wipes my tears and tells me "Siren, no one asks whats wrong without wanting to hear the answer." I quickly stop crying and look away. "well, Nothings wrong!!! ok!" i yell walking out the room. until suddenly something pounced on me. I look up to see smile dog try to bite my face off.

I try my best to pull him off but apparently there was no need. all of a sudden smile dog started floating in the air, i look behind me and sally 'i guess telepathically' lifting smile dog in the air.  "sally!" i yell. she looks at me, her eyes were completely black as she told me "Siren get behind me!" 

After what Ben said, I'm sure I will defiantly need to listen to her if i had any consideration for the life i have. i quickly get behind her as Ben follows me behind her. He takes my hand and runs into Sarah's room. He threw me into a closet and closed the door behind him. "what are you doing?" I ask scared. Ben holds me tight and puts his hand over my ears. 

Before i could question it, i hear a loud scream. I jump startled, as the walls around started to shake. The books off the shelves started to fall off. I sit there with Ben, in the closet for a about 15 seconds till the shaking and screaming stopped. 

I try to stand up, it felt like my feet were numb. I couldn't help but feel like my ear drums were bleeding. My ears were basically ringing. I started to lose my balance.