Special (2)

pandaislife3 asked,

What would Ben say if someone had a crush on Siren? ( besides Jeff )

A/N: I'll show you a few of the lines Ben would say.

---1

"Call me sadistic, but I have MANY ways of hurting you. You look at Siren, I'll show you the face of the devil. You talk to Siren, I'll tell you all the ways I can rip you apart. You flirt with Siren, I'll show you my many ways of torture. You touch Siren, I'll kill you in more ways than one.

You kiss Siren,

Heh, well they'll never find your body. By body, I mean they'll never find your separate limbs after I've ripped them off personally.

I suggest you kill yourself now before you wish you were dead."

--- 2

"You... You wasted 2 whole precious minutes talking to Siren. Minutes that I could've used to show Siren all the ways I love her. You filthy vermin. You took two whole minutes of Sirens precious life away from her. Your a parasite! Your infecting her just by being around her! Your sweet words are nothing! Your words are garbage compared to mine! She belongs with me! I'll kill you if you just so happen to glance at her!"

"What? ...Scary? Me? HA! Listen kid, you haven't even seen scary yet! I'm the reason why you lock your doors at night! I can kill you now if i wanted! A smart-ass scum like you doesn't even deserve to be around Siren!

"You need to be eliminated, Now!"

------

Question 2: what do you think Ben and Siren's ship name would be called?

Answer:

Sen?
Biren?

I like the sound of 'Siren X Ben' better. :)

----

Pitdarkpit123 asks:
If Siren and Ben were animals, which animals would they be?

Answer: I have a cute answer to that. 😋

I'd like to think of Ben being a dog due to his loyal, sweet, protecting and possessive qualities. ( at least that's what my dog acts like )

And I like the idea of Siren being a cat. Distant, sour, and sometimes tends to lash out on someone when mad... But once she gets to know the person, she can be sweet, calm, and compassionate ( and cute ). Just like a cat is!

Cute! X) So cute to think of Ben and Siren being a cat and dog. Aww I want to draw that now! You know what i will! 😊😆