Chapter 18: Getting comfortable

Sorry this is short ( and sorry for the same picture as chapter 15 ) 😓

                     ====Ben's POV====

It's starting to get dark. She's been knocked out for quite a bit now...

I lauded her down on my parents bed again where she stood unconscious... I just laid down beside her stroking her hair.

I hope she gets better. Or wakes up for that matter.

I stitched the side of her cheek. Somehow she got deeply scratched there. Well, at least I don't have to be mad anymore. I killed them all, I'm satisfied.

------6:00pm------

I hear a yawn. I turn over to face Siren and she slowly fluttered open her eyes. I smiled greeting her back.

" hello, you had a long nap."

She chuckles and looks at me. "Like I said before Ben, you should've awoken me up." She sits up and smiles.

I sit up with her and laugh, "your sleeping schedule is all over the place...well, just to let you know." Siren faces me, full attention. " tonight's my sleeping night."

"What?" She asks a little confused. "Well, remember when I said Creepypastas don't sleep that often...like only 2-3 times a week?" She nods. "I haven't slept all week..."

She groans. "Ben! You should've slept yesterday! Back when I was asleep!" She looks at me concerned as she holds my hand.

"Here, why don't I make us dinner?" I ask, changing the subject. She frowns at me. " No! I will! You sleep!" I set aside how tired I was and said, "no I can stay up...with you! Ok?"

She gets off the bed and heads towards the kitchen. "I'm not hungry but you are. Do let me make us some beans or something."

I laugh a little. " well if your not hungry than theres no need to. because I'm not."

She stops and looks at me. "Fine, just go back to bed than!" I argue back. "I'm not going to sleep till you are. And you just got done sleeping a minute ago so..."

She sighs, " fine...I'm still a little tired so IM going back to bed. I expect YOU to do the same. " she says demandingly. I chuckle and head with her back into the bedroom.

She hops into my parents bed getting comfortable. "Isn't there another room you can sleep in?" She asks, laughing a little.

"Yes, but I'm sleeping where you are sleeping. Something bad could happen. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you." I say covering the blankets over us.

"Nothing bad is going to happen." She says laying down.

"You don't know that Siren. One minute you could be here. The other, gone. I'm not risking that."

She sighs and says, "fine, sleep next to me if you want. Just stop worrying, I'm fine. But don't get used to it! I don't know how the others will feel about it when we get back."

I chuckle. They wouldn't care, 'if anything' they would encourage it...

I laugh more as I wrap my arm around her. "Yeah, I don't think we'd have to worry about that."

I smirk a little, thinking about the possible things the would say if they saw me right now.

But, It wouldn't matter either way. Most of them know about her through what I mentioned.

I don't think any of them would be mad. well...maybe Jeff. But he's gonna have to get used to it.

I'm probably going to do this more often anyway. But, I mean, It's nice to finally be able to do this.

I kiss Siren's head. "I love you..." She holds my hand and says, "yeah, I love you too. Now go to sleep."

I chuckle, closing my eyes. "Yes ma'am."

After all this waiting...finally...

--------------------------------------------
A/N : I'm sorry this is short homework and school is killing me. But hang in there Ok!

--------------------------------------------