Chapter 12: Kick-the-Can with a twist

I ran outside finding myself confronted by the same group Creepypasta's i met in the living room. They all turn to me. I felt so different than all of them. I walk a few steps back, just to find myself walking right into Ben's arms. I blush as they all begin to smile at me and Ben. Until Everyone went back to setting up the game.

"Hey siren, wanna make a Bet?" Ben asks walking me to the group. I become a little skeptical. "what kind of bet? I mean, I know we are going to lose anyway." He smirks in such a way I started becoming a little scared. But before I could say anything ticci Toby spoke up to the group.

" OK!!! Everyone split up into groups of 2-3!! Me and Clockwork will start of with the can. I'll count to ten than kick the can! When the can hits the ground we'll start looking for you! The last group left will win! Only one round will be played so play hard! By the looks of it, there will be 3 groups to find! So once me and clockwork turns around everyone hide!"

Ben lifted me into the air, holding me bridal style. Once ticci Toby and clockwork turned around. I felt a little tingly until everything blurred to white for about 3 seconds. I closed my eyes, Clutching onto Ben.

Once I opened my eyes. I find myself in some kind of tree. Still in the same position I was in, when I was on the field. I look outside the tree. We were up pretty high. Even higher than the mansion. I could even see the field from up here. By the looks of it ticci Toby and Clockwork were just now starting the search.

I look up to Ben's smiling face. "the bet is if we win, you have to go on a date with me to a place of my choosing. And If we lose, I'll stop following you around...for a day." He hesitated a little saying that last part. I smirk a little getting into this bet.

I mean one day only? Let's raise the stakes a little shall we?

I smirk and say, " how about this, if we win I'll even kiss you on the date-" Ben's expression lights up ecstatically. " -however! If we lose, you have to stop following me for a week." And just as fast as his face lit up, changed into a scared one. As his pointy ears flops down.

It was almost so cute I couldn't take it. "B-but...a-a week?! Siren, come on...I-I can't do that." I could hear the fear in his voice. I smirk hugging him, " just remember what happens if we win..." He becomes a little bit less scared.

"How'd we even get up here?" I ask. Than he suddenly goes back to his cheerful self and smiles, "I teleported us up here. It's OK you'll get used to it after a while." I nod and lay my head on his chest. He smiles stroking my hair, "I usually go here when I feel a little lonely."

I frown, " lonely? how can YOU be lonely?! You're one of the most popular creepypastas on the internet! You have so many fangirls - you could have any pretty girl in the world! On earth or in-game! how are you lonely?" Ben looks at me and says. "I already said my answer many times.  I have you now, remember? Plus, its not like I'm going to date just any girl. I'm not that low you know. I mean, like I said, I have you know, who else matters?"  I look down at my dangling feet.