Dear firePrincess22,

Attention
-----------------------------------

I have received news that a very special wattpad friend of mine has recently passed away due to suicide. Many including me are devastated, God bless her sister and her brother, God bless her family and friends, and God bless this wonderful girl with dreams.

Her wattpad username was FirePrincess222 . She was creative, AMAZING, fun, loving, and most of all happy... We all are going to miss her greatly. I strongly urge you to follow her account and also her sister. She was a wonderful girl.

My words:

Dear FirePrincess222,

You know, I didn't know you for long but, I've always thought if you as a great friend. I know it sounds dumb and cheesy but anyone who knew you would also would miss you. But I recently learned from you that not only you would die for the ones you care about, you should also live for them too. But because I was so foolish to tell you all this I feel like maybe I could've changed your mind! And I'm sorry! But I know that we all, every single girl here will greatly miss you, and your wonderful stories.

You know, story's really do reflect the authors state of mind, ( I don't know about the lady who wrote fifty shades of grey, which I'll defiantly hope I'd never live to find out ) but, something about your story's...really gave me inspiration. I mean ident that what wattpad is all about? Making a story or great thought and turning it into life? To inspire those around you? Or just to make you smile every time we read your books. But you personally inspired all of us. And we are going to miss you greatly!!! So very dearly!

And even though I may not have known much about you, I do know that you will alway be remembered. Those little fingerprints you leave in everyone's life. Will always, ALWAYS alter that person in some way either for good or for worse.

From your fellow wattpad friend,
Jordan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I greatly urge everyone who reads this book subscribe to her devastated sister BravePrincess12 she recently just uploaded FirePrincess222's diary entry's.

We all support you and your sister BravePrincess12 .

~~~~~~~~~~you will always be remembered our dear Rose~~~~~~~~~~

Shoot, now I'm crying.

If you have any words for FirePrincess222 I strongly urge you to name your chapter after this. In remembrance of Rose.

Dear FirePrincess222

And I also urge you to contact her sister BravePrincess12 so she can read all about her amazing little sister.

To the one we will forever miss,

Rose AKA - FirePrincess222