Chapter 40: Sarah's new friend?

a/N: the picture is Sarah!
Pictures of Sarah will also Be in next special.

;)

---- Siren's POV ----

I was walking to the library...

"I hope Ben and Sarah can become friends..." I said to myself. I opened the door to the library when suddenly, I bump into someone. I fall into my back. "Ow..." I open my eyes and looked up to see laughing Jack smiling down on me. "Sorry Si... Are you ok?" He says, helping me up.

"I-I'm fine... What are you doing in the library?" He looks both ways down the hallway then closes the library door. "I need to talk to you about something important." I nod walking with him to the chairs. I sit down and ask, "What's so important that Ben couldn't hear about it?" He gives me a serious look and asks, "Can I try something really quick?" I give him a skeptical look and say, "Ok... Will it hurt?"

"Of course not... Give me your hand and look into my eyes." I do as I was told and looked him in the eyes. He squeezes my hand looking deeply into my eyes.

After a few seconds he lets go and says, "Okay... Your not there yet." I cock my head and ask, "There yet? What do you mean?" He smiles and says, "Don't worry about it." He gets off the chair and walks to the door. I quickly grab his hand and yell, "I'm tired of all these damn riddles! Give me a legit, straight answer!" He looks at me flustered.

I let go and try to act nonchalant. "...Sorry." He rubs his neck and says, "N-No, it's okay. That was a little silly of me." I nod. "You know what ask Alex tomorrow, when you see him." As he walks towards the door I ask, "What? Tomorrow? I'm seeing him tomorrow?" As he leaves the room he says, "Ask Ben about the details." I run after him. "But that didn't answer my question! Jack!" Before opening the door he asks, "Okay, I'll answer your question... My way." I nod and wait for his answer.

"Okay... Who's the one who see's the killers suffering? Who's the one who has sympathy for both victim and killer? Who's the lighthouse at the end of the docks?"

W-What kind of riddle is this? LJ's expression was very serious. He steps closer and says, "You are Siren... You don't even know half of it, yet... But just know how important you are to all of us."

"W-What do you mean by that? I haven't done anything significant in anyway..." He chuckles and says, "Your so silly, Siren... You are very observant and vigilant to everything except yourself..."

"What?" As he left the room he said, "You effect all of us in more ways than one Siren..."

I was left speechless in the library...

I'm so lost...

"How does he even know all of this?" I mutter to myself.

^^^ Sarah's POV ^^^

What is up with that chick? She's so weird... You would think she'd have a grudge against me because I'm her boyfriends Ex.

But the way she looks at me...

Boy, it's been a while since someone looked as friendly as she did. It looked so genuine it almost looked real... I don't believe she's as innocent looking as she seems. I mean... How can it?

But now... After what she said... I'm not so sure.

After Ben left the room I looked around the mansion... It's been a while since I've been here... Yet it still looks Same as usual... Same old dusty knick-knacks on every shelf. Same old depressing pictures. I sit on the couch and ponder. After a while of thinking I've finally come to a conclusion.