Chapter 4: meeting sally

Siren: Jeff stands in front of Ben with a knife. Ben was on front of me thinking I like him. I'm- I mean I'm not saying I dont-UGHHH. What am I thinking? "Ben it's ok I-" I'm interrupted by Ben."no! Just stay behind me!" I roll my eyes and try to stand still. Than all of a sudden a little girl with blood splattered all over her hair and pink dress. Jumps on top of me. "HEY!!! It's Been a while since I've seen a human!" I try to get up up but she just pulled me back down with another hug. I pull my hand out to Ben and say annoyed "well, are you gonna help get Sally off of me or just sit there and look pretty?" He smiles and laughs a little."nah, your mostly the first human she actually liked!" I frown and give him a mad glare. She than giggles and hands me her teddy bear.
.
"Hi! My names Sally! As you probably guessed! But here! take teddy. He loves humans! Hey! do you like tea party's? I like tea parts! Hey I have an idea! Let's have a tea party! You know what else is fun?!? Seeing who's taller?!!" Sally then disappears. I quickly get up but she reappears right in front of me with a step stool. She than pats my head and says, "see? I'm taller now!" She starts laughing and jumping up and down.i give a glare over t ben. But he didn't notice. He was still fighting with Jeff about him wanting to kill me again. I just stand still, waiting to be noticed. I look up and see slender-man holding Sally on her his shoulders. I fall back in surprise. Slender man looks at Sally and asks is this tall enough?" Sally giggles and says "I can see my house from up here!" I look at Sally confused. "Sally? Aren't you in front of your house right now?" I say sarcastically. She giggles a little "oh yeah!

A/N: I'm so sorry this is SOOOOO SHORT!!! I just have soooooooooooo much school work! Im so so sooooooooo sorry! But please just keep reading! Or please PLEASE add this to your library.