Perish 22

~%~%~Jongsuk POV~%~%~

~%~ 2 days later ~%~

~%~ I suggest to play the music now ~%~

Today is my last day of living in planet earth. My last day to see Mr.Fulton and my last day to see her, Tiffany.

I really looked horrible, I mean that's what Mr.Fulton keeps telling me. But I do feel horrible, everything hurts, I can barely keep my eyes open.

It was noon when Mr.Fulton came to the Hospital. He chatted for a while with me since I couldn't speak much. Later on Tiffany came, which I got very happy, my last time to see her, to see her smile at me.

"Hi~" she said cheerfully but with watery eyes.
"Hi love" I tried to say but all I could do is smile widely at her.
She got close to me and kissed my forehead which was very hot because of the fever.

To my surprise she came with Jaehyun. I feel relieved though, she will need him after what She is about to witnesses.

We all chatted for a while and laugh, I couldn't stop staring at Tiffany, she's so strong. I don't know why she wants to see me go, I don't want to let her go. But it's not that I have a choice.

Everyone looked at me in a instant. I started to cough, I was trembling like crazy, the machine  kept making beeping sounds in a abnormal way.

Tiffany quickly came to me and hold my hands in hers. She was crying, her tears felled down on me. It took all my strength to say my last words to her ' I love you' I breathed out. After that everything went blurry and echoing. Everything was in slow motion.

I know that the doctor came inside with all the nurses and took everyone out, but Tiffany kept fighting and saying that she's not letting me go. Jaehyun came and took her out. I kept looking out the door until it all went blank.

I could still hear her yelling at the doctor and at everyone els. I'm sorry Tiffany but I have to go. I'll watch over you, I promise.

~%~ Tiffany POV ~%~

As soon as I got out of work I wanted to go straight to the hospital. Today is Jongsuk last day. I really don't know why I went to work, all I did was space out and cry. Thankfully Jaehyun was there for me, this 4 last day he has been a great support for me. He's coming with me to the hospital since I know I don't want to be alone when he... leaves.

We arrived at 4:30 of the after noon. When I came in Jongsuk immediately lighted up and smile at me. I wanted to cry but I must be strong for him.

"Hi~" I greeted him with a little joy in my tone.
He moved his lips but the voice couldn't come out so he just smile widely at me. I kissed his forehead, which was burning hot.

When he saw Jaehyun he got surprised but then relaxed a second after.

We chatted with a sir that was there, I guess that's the man Jongsuk was telling me about the other day. We chatted a little bit and the man joked with us too. Until it came. The time came. I thought I was ready but I wasn't.

Jongsuk started to cough very loud and his breathing got difficult for him to do. I ran towards him already crying. I hold his hand and he was trembling like crazy. He tried to tell me something but he couldn't that maid me cry even more. Until I heard a soft 'I love you' from him. He then started to doze off. The doctor and the nurses came in an took the man and Jaehyun out but I couldn't let go of him and I won't. "Don't touch me!" I shouted at the nurses "I won't leave him" I then felt some strong arm around me, it was Jaehyun. "Let go of me!!" I tried to push him away but he was to strong. He then pulled me out of the room and all I did was shout and cry. When we got out of the room Jaehyun automatically hugged me, even when I was still trying to get out of his embrace

oh Jongsuk, I'm going to miss you so much. I love you too. I thought to my self. With that I passed out at Jaehyun arms.