Perish 4

~%~A Week Later~%~

  Since the party last weekend, I finally got accepted as working full time in the hospital so that means that now I can get an invitation for the party every month. YAY!. Since I now have the full job, Jaehyun and I can spend more time together so we got much more closer but not THAT close, we are still really good friends. I also can now work alone with the animals doing simple things, of course, I still help out with Jaehyun sometimes  but I really like working alone. So much has happened in just a short time.

Today I was doing the shot list of this week.

I went outside to the waiting room to call out the next patient.
"Lee JongSuk with Uxia" I saw someone standing up so I automatically went inside of the shot room waiting for them to come.
I started reading what Uxias (the cat) shots were until he spoke.
"Good Morning Miss" with a deep low voice. That send shivers to my spine.

"Good Morning Mr.Lee" when I turned around and saw with who I was talking with, I just got paralyzed. It was him, the lobby guy. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with some jeans, he looks good in anything he wears. I think that he notice my nonstop staring cuz he then spoke again.

"So I came here to bring my little Uxia for the shot, I hope it doesn't hurt him" He said while caressing the little cat.

"Oh no, no it doesn't hurt at all, you don't have to worry about it Mr. Lee."
"Please, call me Jongsuk, Miss?..." his voice sounding so sweet.
"Dr.Allen ... Tiffany Allen" I said all shyly
"Nice to meet you Tiffany" we shake hands, when our hands touched it send like mini electric shots all over my hand. I snap out of it and started to prepare the shot for Uxia.
While I was preparing the shot for Uxia, I could feel that he was staring at me.

"I've seen you before right?" he suddenly ask.
"Kind of, last week I went to a party in a hotel and I saw you" I gave the shot to Uxia and prepared a paper for the secretary.

"Oh yeah, was that your boyfriend? the one you went and danced with?" he kept asking very detailed and kind of weird questions.

"Um no his my friend, why you ask?
"Just curiosity..."
I gave him the paper for him to give to the secretary. I grabbed the clipboard and walked out Jongsuk to the door.

Stoping mid way to the door he said "I'm sorry for asking this, but can I see you again?" It took me by surprise his question but without even noticing myself I said a soft "yes"

"I'm sorry for asking this, but can I see you again?"
It took me by surprise his question but without even noticing myself I said a soft "yes".
We both got surprised by my answer.
"Ah I wasn't expecting that you will say 'yes' ... but great then I'll see you around" he made such a cute smile that it can melt a huge iceberg.

I was without words.
He turned around and walked out with his cat, leaving me in this state.
I kept working with what was left of the shot list but I kept getting distracted by the thought of seeming him again... but how?, when? or where?.