Perish 2

~~~~Sunday Morning~~~~

I woke up by a hungry, energetic and non stop meowing cat

I woke up by a hungry, energetic and non stop meowing cat. His name is Dragonheart.

Dragonheart is a Persian cat. He's a very hairy cat and extra mega cute but grumpy at the same time... just like Jaehyun. 

Why am I thinking of him?

I brushed off those thoughts and gave food to Dragonheart. I began to prepare breakfast and think of what to wear for the activity. I ate my breakfast and clean my self up, when I looked at the clock it mark 1:30pm.
I began to look at my closet for a hole 5 minutes. In the end I decided to wear a plain black dress and some red flats. After that I laid down with Dragonheart on the couch while time passes by.
I woke up by my phone ringing, it was a text from Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun: Hey Tiffany, I'll be there to pick you up in five."
"Tiffany: Okay, drive safely"
"Jaehyun: aren't you forgetting something?"
Confused a little bit I replayed "Tiffany: What?"
"Jaehyun: The address, dummy"
I face palmed myself, I forgot that he didn't know me that well.
I send him my address and got up to fix up my hair; I only curled the ends of my hair since I have short hair it didn't take much time and add a little bit of makeup. I received another text from Jaehyun saying that he's here. I grabbed my purse, kissed good bye Dragonheart and got out of my apartment.
~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

When I got out of the building, I looked for Jaehyun and spot him in front of his car

When I got out of the building, I looked for Jaehyun and spot him in front of his car. He had a simple white bottom shirt with a light brown jacket and black pants. He looked handsome in it. I walked towards him, when Jaehyun  heard me calling out to him he turn around and when he spotted me he gave me one of his famous smile. By the time I known him it's rare to see him smile completely.

Oh how that melts my heart.
Wait what am I thinking?!

"What are you thinking?" he asked tapping my head lightly.

"Huh? what?" I snap out of my thoughts. "oh nothing" looking down to his shoes. He has really fancy shoes maybe I didn't dressed up right.

"Okay then, let's get going" he then open the door of his car for me "oh and you look beautiful in that dress" he closed the door, taking me by surprise, and went to his side. I blushed the moment I realize what just happened. I'm not used to people giving me compliments.