Perish 15-2

~%~%~Day Two~%~%~

  "Look at the flowers, so pretty~" Pointing at the flowers that were spread all over the place.

Jongsuk and I were at Honduras. Currently at some jungle-ish place because we were in a mini tour. The view is amazing, there's different types of birds, flowers, trees; we even took a picture with a little monkey.

Jongsuk being all cheesy, he decided for us to wear a couples outfit

Jongsuk being all cheesy, he decided for us to wear a couples outfit. I have to admit, it was really cute of him to do and also the clothe were on point.

We were holding hands the hole time and stealing some kisses here and there. I was so happy and so thankful for him.

After walking for a while in the jungle-ish place the guide told us to take a lunch break, we were at the top of a hill, you can see everything even the cruise ship.

"Are you having fun? " Jongsuk ask sitting down on a bench near the cliff.

"Yes I am, are YOU having fun?" sitting now next to him.

"I'm having fun, but I'm getting tired of walking, I'm gonna pass out if I keep on walking"

It was true. He was all sweaty and he was having trouble breathing in a normal pace.

I took out a napkin from my purse and clean his sweaty forehead.

"It's okay, we're going back down in a few"

He smiled at me and kissed me.

He kissed my lips, my nose and my forehead

He kissed my lips, my nose and my forehead. Making me giggle.

"I'm so lucky to have you Tiffany"

"No, I'm the lucky one"

He then got up and took my hand.
"Let's go and eat something I'm starving"

~~~~

"So we're going back to the cruise?" I ask getting down from the tour bus.

"Nop" making the 'pop' sound at the end. "We are going to the best place on earth" jumping like a little kid.

"Where?" laughing at his silliness.