Persih 11

~%~%~Jaehyun POV~%~%~

  I was working today, Sunday. I don't mind working the weekends, I really have nothing else to do. Tiffany doesn't work the weekends, lucky her. I hope she had fun yesterday with that Jongsuk guy. I wish I was the one taking her out to dinner or watching movies, I guess I'm to late.

While I was consumed by my thought I heard someone knock the door.
"Come in"
The secretary came in.
"Dr.Lee there's someone that wants to talk to you, should I let him in?"
"Yes, sure let him in."
The secretary got out and a minute after the person came in.

"Hi, I'm Jongsuk" Jongsuk sat down "Sorry for coming here all of the sudden"

"So you're the famous Jongsuk" I observed him, he's very good looking, dam him for that. "What can I help you with?"

Jongsuk seemed nervous but excited at the same time, I feel weird about this.

"I came here to ask for a favor" he simply stated.

"And what is the favor?" raising an eyebrow.

"I need you to let Tiffany have a 5 days vacation"

"wait What?! for what?"

"I'm taking her to a cruise ship" he smiled, as if I was supposed to be okay with it. 

"Didn't you guys just met? I'm not okay with it" crossing my arms.

"Look I know you like her, it's pretty obvious, but I'm..."
Jongsuk looked down all sad.
"I'm not going to be here forever, I want to spend sometime with her, please."

"Why are you leaving?"

Jongsuk told me the reason he was leaving. Even if I don't like him completely I felt bad for him.

"Then why are you doing this to Tiffany? you know she'll get hurt right?" I protested.

"I know, but I need her to be with me, she'll understand when I tell her" looking up at me "so you'll give her 5 days of vacation?"

I thought about it, Tiffany likes him, why not? She will get hurt but I'm going to be there for her when she most need it.
"Fine, I'll give it to her"

"Thank you!"
Jongsuk and I shakes hands. He was going towards the door until he stop midway. "Promise me you will take care of her when I leave."

"I was going to do it anyways" I simply responded.

"Thank you" he then walked away.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~