Persih 18

WARNING: 18+ grownup things upcoming, if you aren't comfortable with those things please go directly to the next chapter🌚✨.

~%~%~Day Five~%~%~

You woke up by the sunlight hitting directly your face making it difficult for you to open your eyes. After adjusting to the sunlight you lightly opened them. Jongsuk was still sleeping which was kind of a surprise since he always wakes up first. You got up from the bed and went to take a shower, now a costume thing you do thanks to Jongsuk.

When you got out from the shower Jongsuk was still in the bed. Scary thoughts came to your mind immediately.

"Jongsuk" he didn't answer "Jongsuk.." he kept silence. You reached towards him and poke him on his shoulder. "Jongsuk..." poke. Right after the second poke he groaned. You let out big sigh of relief; You got so scared that You didn't even notice that You were trembling until Jongsuk took your hand in his.

"You okay?" he asked with his morning voice.

"Yeah, are YOU okay?"

"I'm still tired from yesterday, can we please have a lazy day?"

"If you take a shower first" You teased him.

"If you kiss me first" he replied with a cheeky smirk.

"I don't mind"

You then lean towards him and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"There, now go take a shower"

~~~~~

After you and Jongsuk had brunch you went back to the room. Of course he went straight to the balcony since he loves it so much. You went to the living room and turned on the tv; apparently they were giving a movie and it was about to start the sex scene. You could feel your face getting hot and your hormones starting to get lose.

The only thought you had it was that you wanted him, and you wanted him desperately. But why haven't he tried to touch you since you guy first came to the cruise? There was on way to find out.

When you went out to the balcony Jongsuk was starring at the view of the island.

You sat down next to him and call out his name.

"Jongsuk.... I have something to ask you"

"Ask away love" he said

"Have you ever... I don't know had sex before?" you blurted out making him blushed instantly.

"I-I umm why are you asking that?" he stutters.

"It's just that you treat me differently, you respect me a little bit to much and I was just curious if you want me in that way?"

"I-I do want you in that way but I'm .... I'm just-" he then covered his face with his big hands.

"You're what?" you asked

"I'm a virgin okay? I don't know much of this 'things' you are my very first girlfriend and you know it."

"Oh really? you don't look like one though" I giggled.