Perish 6

Jongsuk and I unpacked everything that he had and put everything to there belonging places. We could have done it in a few minutes but we kept getting secret glances at each other that we took allot of time for just a few things.
After helping him unpacked everything I said my good byes and went out side of his apartment, when I was about to close the door he stopped the door.
"I owe you an apology"

"Apology for what?" I asked all shyly.

"For not meeting you again sooner" he looked at the ground all sad.

"Oh don't worry about it, we can now meet each other now, so it's okay" cheering him up a little bit.

"Yeah you're right" he smiled at me "But hey I owe you dinner a-as a thank you dinner"

"Okay" I simply said.

"Saturday at 5 then?" smirking.

"Yeah Saturday"

"I'll pick you up then" he joked.
I giggled to his silliness.
We said goodbye and went to my apartment. He was watching every move I made, making me feel confident about my self.

He makes me feel things that I never thought that I will feel.

I couldn't sleep at all, knowing that he is right next door makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.
"What's wrong with me?" I asked my self.
"Why am I letting everything easy to him" starting to wonder on why I kept getting all weak when I'm with him and why does he act all normal.
"I should play hard to get, just for fun"

Once again surprised by my own thoughts, he's making me go crazy, well I too can play that game.

~%~%~Jongsuk POV~%~%~

Tiffany and I unpacked everything that were left in the boxes. There weren't many things that I own; I mean I lived almost all my life in a hotel room I didn't need anything. We kept getting secret glances at each other that we took more time.

After she  helped me unpacked, she said her goodbye and went towards the door. I stood up and almost ran to stop her from closing the door.

"I owe you an apology"

"Apology for what?" She looked at me all shy again, she needs to stop doing that, it makes me go crazy.

"For not meeting you again sooner" I looked down feeling sad.

"Oh don't worry about it, we can now meet each other now, so it's okay" she looks just too cute I can't stop my self to smile.

"Yeah you're right, but hey I owe you dinner as a thank you dinner" Smooth Jongsuk, very smooth.

"Okay"

"Saturday at 5 then?" letting out a little smirk.

"Yeah Saturday"

"I'll pick you up then" Joking around to her.

She giggled though, her giggles are also cute, she is cute. Oh yeah, I like her.

We said goodbye and she went to her apartment. Her moves makes any man go insane. I need to respect her and I do, but I mean I'm a man, it's not my fault for staring.   

  That night I couldn't sleep. Having the thought that I can see her more frequently makes my heart flutter. I shouldn't be doing this, me falling in love so quickly.

I will conquer her, I will not give up, I don't have time for that.