25: liar

Wil's pov:

River walked down the stairs and motioned me to come up. He didn't look too happy. I walked up the stairs and into his room with him. "What's up man?" I smiled at him, sitting on his bed.

"Why would you do that to Ari??" He randomly blurted out, mad. My face turned red.

"How did you know that??" I said surprised.

"Look, it doesn't matter." He peered at the floor.

"I came here to talk to you about that... Riley was the one who kissed me. It wasn't all her fault. I was the one to agree to go on a "date just as friends" but she tricked me! I feel terrible." I slammed my hand down on River's bed.

"Oh. Well that makes a lot more sense. Sorry for getting mad." River apologized.

"It's cool"

"Well, just to let you know, Ariel is torn." River looked sad.

"Was she here??" I asked while pointing to the floor signifying River's house. River went silent and nodded his head. "Do you know where she went?" I asked curiously.

"No." River said.

"Man. Alright I'm off Riv. Thanks for listening." I hugged him and ran downstairs.

"No problem bro. Good luck."
-
I arrived at Ariel's house and saw her light on. I climbed the tree and peeked  through her window. She was there, sitting on her bed crying. My heart broke into a billions of pieces. Her face was red and swollen. She looked helpless and deeply upset. I knocked on her window hard. "Ariel!" Her face shot up at me. Anger spread across her face and she ran to the window. "Ariel.." I put my hand on the window, craving to hold her. She locked the window and shut the blinds. "Ariel!!" I pounded on the window some more. No reply. I pounded for 10 more minutes. Hopelessly whimpering her name. I gave up. She wasn't going to give me an answer.
Ari's pov:

Wil kept pounding on my window even after I locked it and pulled the blinds down. "Ariel." He softly moaned my name. It made me cry even more. Wow, what a fountain I am today. I grabbed my pajamas and ran downstairs. I quickly and quietly went out my backdoor and to Rachael's front door. I moved slowly so Wil wouldn't see me. Before I went  to knock on Rachael's door, I took a look at Wil who was still pounding on my window and calling my name. He had a tear falling down his cheek. My tears started to flow harder and I covered my eyes with my arm and knocked on Rachael's door. Rachael answered it.

"Ariel oh my gosh." She said with sadness staining her voice. She grabbed me in a hug and pulled me inside her house from the doorstep. My sobs were loud and deep.

"Can..I..spend..the..night...here?" I said in between my sobs. Rachael let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

"Of course." She slightly smiled. "Come on." She grabbed my hand and walked me to her room. I sat on her bedroom floor trying to stop crying. But I couldn't. She handed me a box of tissues.

"Thanks." I blew my nose and wiped my tears.

"Wil isn't it?" She asked. I nodded my head. "One sec." She told me as she left her room for a minute and came back with a tub of ice cream and a spoon. I laughed as she handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said as taking a bite.

"I talked to him before he ran to find you. He felt so bad." Rachael told me.

"Yeah right" I scoffed. "I bet he was faking it."
-
It's been weeks since I've talked to Wil. I've been skipping my only, and favorite class...Art. Because Wil is in it. I've been hiding in the bathrooms that hour and shielding my face with my hands in the hallway so he couldn't find me. I keep getting the feeling of missing him, but I shake it off. He's a cheat. And he said he would never hurt me again. What a liar. I still miss his laugh and his kisses...Ugh I have to get these lovey dovey thoughts of him out my mind. I need to forget him.

A/N: Hope you like this dramatic chapter. Leave me comments and votes if you liked it. I'm thinking of one more chapter and then it will be the ending. Thanks for reading! Ily all! ❤️❤️❤️