11: The kiss

Warning: curse words lol

"This is so scary.." He shivered.

"What? Why?" I asked him.
He is making me so nervous can he just tell me what he wants to tell me?? I feel like the butterflies in my stomach could explode right now.

"It's so scary because I'm about to tell you something that could change our friendship forever." He said looking at the floor. I gulped.

"Just tell me already!!" I said putting my hands on his shoulders shaking him. "Now you're scaring me!" I laughed nervously.

"Okay..okay.." He said. There was a moment of silence which felt like it could be an hour.

"Well?!" My eyes widened.

"Ariel, I really like you. Like, a lot." He smiled. I stood there, speechless. "You're so beautiful inside and out and I want to spend my time with you. I care about you so so much." He said.
I had my mouth open, wanting to say something but I couldn't. Wil fucking wheaton fucking likes me. Fuck. Is this a dream?  "Shit..you don't feel the same do you? I knew it was too soon. Sorry." He said getting ready to leave from my window.

"No, Wil!" I yelled.

"Shh! Your parents will hear!" He whispered violently.

" I do feel the same." I blushed so hard.

"You do?" His eyebrows raised and his eyes sparkled.

"Mhm." I bit my lip and nodded my head. Wil looked at my lips then at my eyes and moved closer to me placing his hands on my hips.
Shit. This is happening. Is it? Is it happening..? This is the part where we kiss. My first kiss. Shit shit shit shit I'm so nervously excited. Someone shoot me. Pinch me. Me kissing Wil wheaton. Me. Okay I have no idea how to kiss. Get yourself together Ariel my goodness.

We both moved in closer. And in that moment, our lips met and let me tell you it was amazing. It felt like billions of fireworks were going off. It was perfect. His lips...
WIL'S POV:
Her lips are so soft and I wanted to kiss her forever and ever but we both pulled away. We looked each other in our eyes. Her rare green forest like eyes I wanted to explore.
ARI'S POV:
His deep brown mysterious eyes I wanted to I drown myself in. I smiled and covered my face with my hand.

"You don't know how uniquely beautiful you are." He said as he kept staring into my eyes. I quickly looked away. "You really don't do you?"  He gazed at me some more.
A/N: Hope you guys liked this!! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank youu❤️