8: Rain drops

(Wil's pov)
I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair fixing it. I ran to the door opening it.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Ariel's" I said shutting the door and beginning my route. I could hear my Mom yell something else but it was faint and I didn't care anyways. I looked up at the cloudy sky then looked down at the piece of paper that Rachael gave me. I turned a corner hoping it was the right way. I felt a drop of water hit my nose but ignored it. Soon, several drops hit my jacket. It became heavier and hard. I started running and looking at the numbers on each house. Was I even in the right neighborhood?? I looked back at the paper...(1789 Lilac Lane)
I spread my palm over my face. I'm so stupid. Lilac Lane is in Lightwood neighborhood..That neighborhood is about 5 minutes from here. I headed towards Lightwood as the rain pounded on me. I finally found Lilac Lane. 1787, 1788, aha! 1789. I walked up to her house. I looked into a window with its lights on. The room was painted a pastel blue. Yep. Just by that color I could tell its Ari's room. I climbed the tree up to her room. The tree and myself were soaking wet so it was hard to climb it. One of the tree branches scratched me in the face. I touched the scratch on my face and looked at my hand. Great. I'm bleeding. It hurt like hell but I didn't care. I continued to climb the tree with rain droplets sliding down my face. 
(Ari's pov)
I was sprawled out on my bed reading a book when I heard a knock. I peered up and slightly jumped. It was Wil. He was soaked and had a gash on his face. What is he doing here?? I set my book down making sure I didn't loose my spot in it, and went to the window, then opened it. The sound of the rain clashing on the earth filled my room. Wil made his way inside of my room closing the window behind him. Then silence slowly creeped in. The water from his shoes and clothes wetted my carpet. "What are you doing here?" I asked him

"To apologize.." He said looking into my eyes. I gave him a puzzled but satisfied look. "I'm sorry for acting so stuck up..I thought it would make you like me..I'm sorry. I'm so stupid." He said smacking his face.

"Wil...you know I already like you for who you are right?" I said grabbing his hand away from him and looking at his wound. He smiled. "How did you get this?" I asked pointed to the bleeding gash.

"I got it while climbing up your tree." He said taking a sharp breath while touching it. I looked at him up and down.

"Be right back." I said as I went to the bathroom grabbing a bandaid, some antibacterial cream, and a towel. I came back into my room and wrapped the towel around him.

"Thank you." He said shivering. He looked like a little kid. So cute. I got out the cream and bandaid. I unwrapped the bandaid and started to put the cream on it. "Ari..you never said you forgive me...do you?" He looked into my eyes but I was focused on his cut. I put the bandaid on his wound.

"Of course I do" I said looking Into his eyes.
A/N: This chapter was really fun to write. I hope you guys enjoyed. Please vote and comment. Thanks so much! ❤️❤️❤️