12: Caught

Wil yawned very loudly and his eyelids began to droop. It was adorable... "You tired?" I laughed at how cute he was.

"No." He lied to me.

"Okay..well do you want to read some magazines together? Play a board game?" I asked him.

"Sure but can we sit on your bed?" He said.

"Sure" I jumped onto my bed and grabbed a magazine from my night stand. Wil slowly laid down on the spot next to me, all cuddled in on top of my sheets. I flipped through the pages and stopped at a page that said "fun questions to ask your bff" I found a question and read it out loud to Wil

"Would you rather wear clown shoes every day or a clown wig every day?" I asked him. No reply. "Wil?" I said still looking at the magazine. I peered down to see Wil fast asleep. How precious. But it's not going to be precious if his parents find out he snuck out. I got on top of him and lightly shook him. "Wil..Wil..wake up!" I whispered. He didn't wake up. He's out. I sighed and shrugged it off. I snuggled into my sheets and closed my eyes.
8AM
I awoke to Wil's arms wrapped around me and my head buried in his chest. He was still sound asleep. As much as I wanted to stay in his arms, I needed to check what time it was. I really didn't want him to get in trouble. I slowly removed his arms and got out of bed to look at my clock. 8:02AM! His parents are probably up by now. Shit.

"Wil. Wil!! Wake up!!" I said loudly but not loud enough for my parents to hear. Wil's eyes slowly opened and he stretched. He gave me a small smile. "Get up! You have to go its 8:03 AM!" Wil went from sleepy mode to panic mode.

"What?!" He said jumping from the bed. "Ari why would you let me sleep?" He frowned.

"I tried to wake you, I even got on top of you." I said.

"You got on top of me?" Wil smirked and laughed.

"Ew stopp" I laughed. "Seriously Wil go your parents will catch you." I said in a serious tone.

"Okay, okay." Wil said collecting his things. He paused and just stared at me. Walked closer to me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye" he said  getting out my window.

"Bye! Call me if anything happens!" I said.

"Okay I will." He said jumping off from the tree and he started his route. I then shut the window and went downstairs for breakfast.
WIL'S POV:
After about 10 minutes of walking I finally reached my house. Damn, I should start riding my bike instead. Walking takes too long. I looked through the window to see my Mother and Father drinking coffee in the living room. Shit. Ari was right. I kept watching. (Which was a dumb idea) My mom was talking to my dad with a very serious face. As she was talking, she noticed me through the window on the sidewalk. I panicked and stood still. Wow Wil, wow. Her eyes popped and she ran to the door and outside. My dad followed.

"William..where were you???" She said with fury in her eyes.

"I....um"
A/N: happy Friday!! Thanks for reading! I know it's not the best lol...please vote and comment! Thank youu❤️❤️❤️❤️