Interview

"So Kayla we want to ask you about your journey to motherhood and we want to squash all the rumors about you and your husband."

"I will answer the questions about motherhood but not a word about my husband. Since when did you become a journalist?"

"Well I became a journalist after I began working for Century magazine. We've been dying to find out if the rumors where true."

"They're not."

"Okay how was the pregnancy?"

"Well it was good and bad. I didn't realize I was having twins until I was like five months. I often had irregular cravings. Overall it was pretty good."

"Okay, how'd you decide their names?"

"Well Michael's named after my husband and Michelle was a last minute decision it was going to be Mahala but push came to shove and now its Michelle"

"So what are you doing now? You know now that you quit your job, why did you quit? Why?"

"Well I really do enjoy working in public relations but it wasn't what I really wanted to do. I like to plan things, like an event planner or party planner. I am now a housewife, as I often tell my husband a housewife without a house." I laughed.

"About your husband, how is it, how was your honeymoon? How was France? We heard about your little rendezvous, tell us about it."

"Well Mike is good, you can ask him if you'd like."

"No the interview is mainly focused on you Makayla. We've been dying to know what happened in France, is one of the babies Kyle's? Are you having an affair with Mike? The people want to know." He explained. I was shocked. How did they know all of this? Where did they get this information.

"May I ask how you know all these things?"

"Well when your family owns a fashion design company. Your mom was a model and your dads an actor, you're always in the public eye."

"That isn't answering my question."

"Well there's a French reporter who gave us the scoop on you. So is it all true?"

"Yes and no. I don't want to talk about this right now."

"Well we can come back and interview you any time now."

"Can you meet me at the coffee shop on 43rd Monday." I asked as Michelle began to cry. Lana brought her to me.

"Okay." He said as he left. Michelle cried just in time. I couldn't talk about that here. I was in such disbelief. A french reporter. This has to be an inside job. This is Kyle's doing. You wait until I get a hold of him. I'm going to hurt him.

"So Makayla what exactly happened in France?" Lana asked.

"Well at the time I wasn't so sure about Mike and Kyle was in France, we all went out. Kyle almost killed Mike. He was out for a couple hours. While he was out I was with Kyle. Then I talked to Brice. It was about two am when I returned to my room. As I walked into the room Mike slapped me and choked me. I crawled back to Brice's room and I was in the hospital for a couple days. Mike kidnapped me from the hospital and I jumped out of the car trying to escape which landed me back in the hospital."

"Wow." Lana said as she sat down. The door crept open. I got up to see if anyone was there but no one was.

"Yea it was bad, but I've changed. I love Mike and I will love him forever."

"Well. Does he know that?"

"That's an awesome question. I think he does."

"Well, get him to know."

"How?"

"Show him you feel that way."

"I can try." I said as I went to the kitchen. I still had Michelle, she was hungry and there's a bottle in the kitchen. As I walked in I saw Mike.

"Say hello daddy." I said as he walked to me.

"Hello Michelle." He said as he kissed me.

"Can you give me the bottle?" I asked.

"Here you go and don't plan anything for Saturday. I have something special for you." He gave me the bottle.

"Okay." I said as I walked back to Lana.

"She'll be asleep as soon as she's done." Lana said as I fed Michelle.

"Could you get her I want to take a nap?"

"Yea." I gave her Michelle as I went to my room. I plopped on the bed and was fast asleep.