Im leaving

It's been three weeks since I was home now. I couldn't do anything. Nothing at all. I hated being home all day by my self. My memory came back, but I could never forget how Mike hurt me. I always wondered if he'd do it again, or worse hurt our children. The thought of this scarred me. I was never the same around him now. Although we worked things out, I always feared it'd happen again. I called Brice, so we could hang out.

"Kayla!" Brice said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes."

"What's wrong." She asked as she stared at me.

"Nothing." I lied. She knew something was wrong, but how do I tell her that. I had to tell her. "I'm scared." Brice got up and closed my door. Then she came and sat next to me.

"What's going on?" She asked quietly.

"I remember Mike hitting me but things are going so well, I'm afraid he might hurt me again."

"Did he hit you again, Kayla?" She asked as she rubbed my face.

"No."

"If it's really bothering you then leave him. Didn't you tell me your mom told you to leave too?"

"If I'm not happy, and trust me I'm happy." I said as I blushed. Brice laughed. "but I'm also scarred. I don't know what to do."

"Oh Kayla." She said as she hugged me. "Well I gotta go but call me if you need anything."

"Okay." I said as she walked out. Mike should be home any minute now. I can't stand being home all day. I had to do something, so I cooked. Mainly I baked. After Brice left I made Oreo brownies and cooked dinner. I went to check on the babies. Lana had them but I like to have my babies sometimes. Every time I look at them I see my mom and dad.

Michael isn't a people person and Michelle is a sweetheart. I noticed that Michael only likes when me or his dad holds him. Michelle, I can sit and hold all day, she smiles and she looks like she giggles a little. She's so cute. I fed the babies before I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner. It was just Lana and I right now. I enjoyed her company.

She's very hospitable, I enjoy talking with her. Mike hadn't made it home yet, so Lana and I had dinner. When we were done I went back to my room. Mike still wasn't home. I had plans for tonight but if he didn't get here soon then I'm not going to do it. I began to worry. I couldn't drink so I got sparkling cider and sat on the balcony waiting on Mike.

_____________________________

"Kayla." I turned around and Mike was walking into the room.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I had a client at work and things took longer than expected. I should have called." As he said that I could see that he was getting tense. His breathing grew rapid.

"Yes you should have, your foods on the counter and desserts in the oven." I said angrily as I came back into the room. I could tell something as off. Was he lying to me? What was he doing?

"I'm sorry Kayla." He said as he went to the bathroom.

"Can you run water in the spa bath please." I asked. I was over it, he should have a good night. We haven't had sex in about ten months. Besides he's probably pissed about that right now. Then again I felt like he was lying.

"Yea." He replied as I went to the bathroom and got undressed. We both got in the spa bath. He massaged my back. He knew how to make me feel better, but I know what'd make him really feel good.

"Mike." I said as I kissed him. He returned the kiss, as his hands cupped my face. I could feel his smile against my lips. I pulled away.

"This again Kayla?" He said furiously.

"I actually have a surprise for you when you get out." I said as I got out and put on my red lingerie. I set the lights down low and sat in bed waiting for him to get out. He finally came out twenty minutes later. When He emerged from the bathroom he had a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and his skin was glistening with water. I had to catch my breath. As he walked to his dresser he noticed me on the bed.

"Kayla." He said surprisingly.

"Mike." I said in a low voice as he unwrapped his towel and came to bed. We kissed as he took off my lingerie. He positioned himself on top of me.

"You're in for it now." He said as he kissed my body.

_________________________

The next morning I woke up and Mike was next to me naked. His arm was around my waist and I realized I was naked too. Did I, did Mike and I have sex last night? Suddenly I remembered because I felt him, he was hard and neither of us had on cloths. I moaned as he pulled me closer to him. His arm was against my waist.

"Mike." I screamed. He kissed my neck. This asshole was awake.

"Good morning." He said as he stopped momentarily. "Should I continue?" He asked as his alarm went off. It was nine and he has to be to work right now.

"No you have to go to work." I sighed as I tried to move. His hold on my waist was too strong and it grew tighter.

"Now we both know I don't have to." He said as he continued. His body was right against mine. I didn't want to stop him, but we needed to talk.

"No." I sighed escaping his grasp. I put on my robe as Mike followed me. I ran to the kitchen to hide behind the counter.

"Kayla I know where you are." He said as he came behind me. I screamed as he tickled me. We were laying on the floor talking now. I loved when we were like this but I was still scared and a little curious as to why he came home late.

"Kayla, what's up." He asked stoking my hair.

"Oh nothing." I lied.

"Makayla." He said sharply.

"Where were you last night?"

"Is this what this is about, why does it matter?"

"If it doesn't matter then tell me?"

"I was at Brice's house."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you." After he said that I went back in the room. I got my bag that was already packed and walked to the elevator.

"Makayla please, don't do this again. Don't leave me."

____________________________

Questions, comments, concerns

The Unhappy Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें