Home

"I am a grown women, you cannot tell me what to do."

"As your husband I can and I will." His voice grew harsh and hard.

"I will do as I please." I retorted. The nurse walked in.

"Okay time to get you to orthopedics." She said as she put me in a wheel chair and took me to orthopedics. Good thing that the orthopedic center was right across from the hospital. We went through the tunnels. Like under the hospital. It didn't take long before I was there. I kept thinking about the argument me and mike got into. Mike really expect me to stop talking to Kyle? I totally understand why but I can stop myself if it goes to far. I wish Mike trusted me, but I can see he doesn't. I hate him right now. I pray he's not up there when I get back.

"Alright Kayla, I'll be back when you're done." The nurse said as we entered. Then another nurse came.

"Okay Makayla I'm Karen, I'll be helping put the cast on your leg." She said as she pushed my into what looked like a doctors office.

"Okay." She helped me onto the chair as another nurse put a weird liquid on my leg.

______________________________

"Alright Kayla just sign these papers and off you go." The nurse said.

"Okay." I signed the papers and she wheeled me down to the car where Mike was. I was still upset at him. Since the argument in the hospital we haven't really talked to each other. The whole way home was silent. Mike glared at me, and broke the silence.

"Kayla." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Mike." I answered aggressively.

"I trust you."

"Do you really?"

"It's Kyle that I don't trust."

"We're just friends."

"Okay would it be okay if I was friends with my ex?"

"No but-

"Exactly, I feel like you need to just leave him alone, something bad always happened when you're with him."

"Okay Mike whatever floats your boat. I really don't have time for this anymore." I sighed. We were home. Jeffery helped me inside. He pushed me to the elevator. I was home. When the elevator opened I heard the babies crying and Lana trying to sooth them. Jeffery pushed me to the babies room and Lana gave me the babies.

"Just the person they want to see, mommy."

"Hello my little angels." I said as they stopped crying. I rocked them to sleep as Lana fell asleep. Mike came into the room.

"Can you lay them down please?" I asked as he got Michael and Michelle.

"Do you need help getting to the room."

"Yes." I said as he put the babies in their cribs.

"Alright." He said as he pushed me to the room. I stood up to get in bed, but as soon as I put pressure on my right foot, I felt a jolt of pain from my ankle. I would have fell if Mike wasn't here to help. He caught me and helped me into bed.

"Thank you."

"No problem, do you want or need anything?" He asked as he propped my legs up on a pillow. I was still mad but we'll talk about it another time.

"I could use something to eat I guess."

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know surprise me." I answered sarcastically.

"Alright surprise it is." He went to the kitchen as I texted Brice.

Brice: Kayla I'm off tomorrow so I can spend the day with you.

Makayla: Okay, I really hate being home all day.

Brice: Well if you'd stop hurting yourself.

Makayla: I wouldn't be in this predicament if it wasn't for you and I have a bone to pick with you.

Brice: We can discuss this tomorrow, I have to go.

Makayla: Bye!!

Mike returned with leftovers. I cooked chicken pasta a couple days ago. I though it would be all gone considering how much Mike likes to eat.

"Do you need anything, do you need another pillow for your foot or anything?" He asked as he gave me my food.

"No and thank you." I said as I began to eat.

"Okay, just tell me whenever you feel any pain." He said as we ate. Mike turned on my favorite movie, what to expect when you're expecting. I know he didn't like this movie but it's hilarious. I always cry when Anna Kendrick finds out she's not pregnant and the end always makes me cry. Mike took my plate when I was done.

"Could you give me my blanket please?"

"Yea." He said as he went to the kitchen. I was a little tired. It was getting late and I needed to change. I took off my shirt and I was trying to take off my pants. He returned with my blanket.

"Do you want me to get your night cloths?" He laughed.

"Yes. Could you help me with my pants too?"

"Okay." He pulled my shorts past my cast and my ankle.

"Thank you." I said as I kissed him.

"Welcome." He said as he got my blue night shirt and gave it at me.

"Don't worry about the pants hun." I said as he returned to bed. I was about to go to sleep when I heard the babies crying. I called Lana.

"Lana, is everything alright?"

"Yea their just a little hungry." She answered as the crying died down.

"Okay." I sighed as I laid on Mikes chest. He massaged my head as I was going back to sleep. I was half way sleep when I heard the babies cry again.

"Bring them to me please." I yawned.

"Kayla go to bed I got it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Kayla." He said.

"Okay."

"Night Kayla." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight." I said as he left. I tried to go to bed.

_______________________

Questions, comments, concerns