Lunch

"Kayla." Mike said as he walked into the house.

"Hey baby." I replied as I walked to Mike.

"What's for lunch?"

"What do you want?" I asked as I kissed him.

"Well I want you to finish what you started." He said as he walked to the room.

"Mike not right now." I said as I went to the kitchen.

"I'm not going to keep waiting."

"But you will."

"Fine, do you want to go out or do you want to cook?"

"I'll cook."

"You should make dirty rice." He said as he walked into the kitchen with only his boxers on.

"Okay." I said as I went to get the sausage from the fridge.

"So how were the babies today?" He said as he sat at the bar stand.

"They're good, Toni's coming by to take pictures later, you should stay."

"Just making sure because I haven't gotten a thousand pictures of them today and I might."

"Mike yes or no."

"What time is he coming?"

"One thirty." I said as I began cooking.

"I can try."

"I'd appreciate that." I said as I kissed him. "Now go put some clothes on."

"Kayla I'm at home, I'd like to be naked but we have company." He said side eyeing Lana as she came to the kitchen to get the baby bottles.

"Yes company that thinks you look good and who'd like to have you in bed." I said quietly to Mike.

"Sure would." Lana laughed as she walked to the room.

"We should have a threesome then." He said as I turned to him.

"Mike, don't make me hurt you." I said in a harsh tone.

"It was just a joke, Kayla chill out."

"I am chill." I said as I laughed. Mike came up behind me.

"Kayla." He said as he massaged my neck and whispered in my ear. "Meet me in the room in five minutes."

"Mike." I said in amazement.

"Four."

"Okay but not that long."

"I'll take whatever you give."

"Mike." I moaned softly as I felt him behind me.

"I'll take you right here if you'd like."

"No. Mike people like to cook and eat here." I said as I pushed him back.

"Five minutes."

"Five minutes." I said as he left. He only had an hour to eat but he wants sex, he can get that later. He needs to eat.

"Mike I'm not coming and the foods almost done."

"Kayla seriously."

"Yes, maybe later when you don't have to go back to work."

"Fine Kayla." He said as he went to the living room.

"Mike come and eat." I said as I fixed our plates. "Lana you hungry." Mike went to the dining room.

"Yea."

"Your foods on the table."

"Alright." I ate with Mike. He seemed a bit tense. Was he still mad that we couldn't have sex? We have sex almost every night.

"Mike how's work going so far?"

"Well I can't tell you about any of the cases I'm working on sadly but I'll tell you that they're a bit concerning."

"Well than."

"Yea thank you for cooking Kayla."

"Oh you're welcomed. It's not that bad really."

"Yea but you didn't have to."

"But I wanted to." I smiled. We continued to eat as Lana joined us.

"Thank you Kayla."

"You're welcomed." Lana took her plate to the room with the babies. Mike still seemed a little distant.

"Mike are you okay?"

"I'm not upset with you if that's what you think."

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I took our plates to the sink.

"Kayla its nothing."

"Okay." I answered as I went to the babies room. Lana was eating while the babies were asleep.

"Oh they'll be up in a couple hours." Lana said as she continued eating.

"Okay. Why didn't you eat with us?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"I didn't want to intrude."

"Oh Lana I really don't care." I said as she laughed.

"I'll be there for dinner then."

"Okay." I said as I went to my room. Mike was asleep. He was swaddled up in my blanket like a little baby. He looked so comfortable. I laid next to him pulling my blanket off of him.

"Kayla seriously."

"Oh I'm sorry is this your blanket?"

"I'll just lay under the cover." He said as he pulled the cover from underneath me.

"Ugh I love you too Mike." I said as I set his alarm for one 'o' clock and laid on his chest.

"Yea, yea." He said as he kissed my forehead. It was twelve fifteen. Mike got here at eleven forty five. He has to be back at one fifteen or whenever he felt like it. He'd be back up at one just in case he felt like going back.

____________________________

I could hear Mikes phone vibrating on his dresser. He picked it up.

"I'll see you later Kayla." Mike said as he kissed me.

"Mike." I said as he tried to get up.

"Yes." He said as he went to the bathroom.

"Baby can you stay please?" I asked as I followed him to the bathroom.

"Kayla can I use the bathroom alone?"

"We've been married for about ten months now so you answer that question."

"Ugh Kayla I'll stay."

"That's all I ask." I said as I laid back down.

"Oh don't lay down now." He said as he came back to the bed and tickled me.

"Mike stop." I laughed as he continued. "Okay okay I'm sorry Mike stop."

"I accept your apology." He said as he kissed me.

"Oh Mike it's one Toni will be here any minute." I said as I went to the a babies room.

"Do you need some help?" Lana asked.

"Yea." Lana and I tidied up the room just in time.

"Toni's here." Mike said as I heard the elevator doors open.

­__________________________

Questions, concerns, comment, follow me