Forbidden

"Good morning." I kissed Mike as he woke up.

"Good morning." He yawned as he got up. I put my robe on and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. The babies where still asleep.

"Mike come on you're going to be late." I said as I set the table.

"I'm coming." He said. Lana joined me in the kitchen.

"Lana can you man the kitchen?"

"Yea, sure." She said as I walked back to my room. Mike was in the shower.

"Mike you're seriously gonna be late." I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Honey I technically don't have to be there if I didn't want to be." He said as I waited for him to get out the shower.

"I'll wait." As I waited I brushed my hair and my teeth.

"Alright alright." He said as he got out the shower.

"It's like eight fifteen." I said as he came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"Like I said I don't have to go." He said as he wrapped his towel around his waist.

"But you're going." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. He untied my robe and led me to the bed.

"Later." I said before he unwrapped his towel. I tied my robe and went back to the kitchen.

"I'll be back for lunch." He said as I left the room. The food was done. Lana had already fixed the plates. I sat down and ate. Mike joined us twenty minutes later.

"What time are you going to work?"

"Whenever I got there."

"Mike."

"Nine thirty."

"Okay." We finished breakfast and Mike was gone. I went to the babies room. Although I hate being home all day, my babies made it worth wild. Playing with Michelle and Michael was so much fun. They still hadn't had their pictures taken.

"Lana I'll be right back." I said as I called Toni. He was a close friend, he's a photographer.

"Hey Toni it's Kayla."

"Hey how are the babies?"

"They're good, speaking of it, if you're not busy could you take their pictures?"

"Well I'm not doing anything at one thirty."

"Okay I'll text you the address."

"Alright. See you then."

"Alright." I walked back inside the room. Lana gave me Michelle. I needed to clear some place for him to set up for pictures. The space between the living room and the dining room would have worked, but their room could work too. I can move the toy boxes and stuff. That'll be enough room for him. I got a text from Kyle.

Kyle: hey I'm on my way up.

Makayla: Kyle wtf!

Kyle: what's wrong??

Makayla: you're not supposed to be here.

"Lana can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Yea what's up?"

"Don't tell my husband that Kyle was here please?"

"I won't I promise but I don't think you should be having an affair."

"I'm not trust me Mikes the only one I want." I said as Michelle smiled. She's so cute.

"Trust me I know, I hear you guys all the time."