Starting over

We finally called it quits at 3 in the morning. We actually talked last night. We got to know each other and we just enjoyed each other's company. He knew almost every little thing about me. I felt bad I didn't know much about him so I cooked him breakfast.

"Mike." I shouted as he woke up.

"I'm up." He said as he walked into the kitchen. "You didn't have to do all this."

"But I wanted to." I said as I brought the food to the table. We sat and ate breakfast. He brewed the coffee and got the orange juice.

"Which shall it be today Kayla?" he said as he filled my red coffee cup that says, don't talk to me untill I've had my coffee.

"Coffee as usual." I said as I went to get his bottle of apple juice. We talked as we ate breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today?" That was a good question considering I didn't know if I was truly pregnant and it's been about a week.

"Well for starters I need to go to the doctor." He looked up and laughed. I didn't think it was funny, after you tell someone you didn't pull out or use protection you don't know what to expect. I also needed to check on my arm and the other injuries caused by him. I want this brace off my arm as soon as possible. Not to mention my cycle was supposed to be on this week and it's never irregular. I gave him a concerned look.

"Oh you're serious." He said as he stopped eating.

"Yea unless you were lying, then we should be okay."

"Well we did have sex, so give it another week or until we know for sure."

"My cycle hasn't come on and it's never been late." I needed to call Ashlyn, she'd know she has 2 kids.

"Well it's up to you honestly." he said as he held my hand.

"I'll call Ashlyn." I said as I went to my room and called her.

"Makayla, how is my newlyweds sister."

"I'm good I think I'm pregnant though."

"What do you mean think, did you miss your cycle, when did you last have sex?"

"Well last week, but he didn't pull out or wear protection."

"Makayla it all depends on your body and when is your cycle."

"Its supposed to be on now but it's not and its never late or irregular."

"Have you been to the doctor."

"No I haven't but-

"Well you need to go to the doctor but it might be to early to know. Well if your body feels weird or there are any abnormal things going on that's a surefire way for you to know but definitely go see a doctor if you're still unsure."

"Okay thanks sis and I'll see you Friday."

"Alright I'll see you then." She hung up as Mike walked in the room.

"So do you know?"

"Well we have to wait a week or I can just go to the doctor."

"I'd rather know now" he said as he changed clothes.

"Alight." I said as I called my doctor, he was the family doctor. I'm glad I called early he said he could see me at 10. Me and Mike finished breakfast. After we finished breakfast we washed clothes as we waited for me ten to come. He threw his smiley face boxers at me.

"Okay you want to play." I laughed as I put them in my basket. He picked up my lingerie and smiled.

"I'd love to see you in them." He said as I tried to take them, he ran. I chased him into the kitchen as he hid behind the counter like I couldn't see his shadow. I pretended like I fell on the floor.

"Ow I think I sprained my ankle, I hate you." I shouted. He came out and sat in front of me as he checked my ankle.

"You look fine theres-

"Sucker" I said as I pinned him to the floor. He tried to get up but I straddled myself on his waist. "Give me my clothes!" I demanded. He balled them up in his hand. I tried to pry them out of his hands but I couldn't.

"I like you on top of me." he laughed. I knew how to get him. I began to kiss his body until I got to his waist and made my way back up to his neck. He looked at me with one eyebrow raised as he tried to pry one of my hands off his wrist. I laughed as he tried to get me off of him. He was hard now. I let go of his wrists as he undressed me. He dropped my lingerie.

"Got you again!" I laughed as I picked them up and went back to the laundry room. He got so pissed, it was funny.

"Smooth now I have to wash a good pair of jeans." He said angrily.

"Is the little baby upset, does the little baby need a bottle? I said as I hugged him.
"This baby needs some milk." he said as he pulled me tighter. Our lips met. His skin was hot. We were interrupted by the intercom.

"Makayla Dr. Malcov is here to see you." I went to push the call button.

"Send him up." I said as I put on clothes. Mike changed as I went to the kitchen to clean up.

_________________

"Ah Makayla what seems to be the problem?" He asked as he got the blood pressure monitor and the thermometer out of his bag.

"Well I think I'm pregnant."

"Okay well when was your last menstrual cycle?" He took my blood pressure and checked my pulse.

"It was June 20." I said.

"When did you have sex?"

"My wedding day"

"Well I'll need a pee sample." he said as he pulled a little bottle out of his bag and gave it too me. "I should have the results back to you today or tomorrow. I will call you when I have the results."

"Okay ." I said as I walked to my bathroom. I could hear them outside the bathroom in my room.

"What happened to her arm?" He asked as Mike looked up at him.

"She jumped out of the car." He said.

"Crazy." Dr. Malcov said. I came back and gave him the sample. "Alright Makayla."

"Oh I also need you too look at my arm." He took brace off my arm. My arm was red, purple and swollen. Dr. Malcov cleaned my arm and checked the wound. It hurt while he poked and proaded around my arm. He wrapped my arm up.

"Well it isnt broken but your bone is bruised pretty badly, does it hurt to move or do anything?"

"No not really."

"Well alright if there isn't any other concerns I'll be on my way." He left. It only took him about 20 minutes to check everything. Mike and I finished doing laundry, when we finished it was 11:30 so went to lunch.

___________________

Questions, comments, concerns. Tell me what you think and vote for me.