Back home

When I woke up Mike was gone and the nurse had discharge forms. I was going home. Lana helped me walk down to where Mike parked. Mike got out the car to help me. Brice was here too. She helped Lana got the babies into their car seats. Lana left with us. Brice followed us home. Lana's staying with us until the babies are one. I felt like I haven't been home in about a month.

"Can you walk by yourself or do you need help?" Mike asked as I got out of the car.

"I think I got it." I said as I began walking to the lobby. Jeffery joined me.

"Mrs. Austin you're back, how was the delivery?" He walked with me to the elevator.

"Good I guess if being in a coma for three days is okay." I said sarcastically.

"Oh my, well I'm glad to see that you're okay. How are the babies?" He got on the elevator with me.

"They're good. I had a girl and a boy. Michelle and Michael."

"Hopefully I get to see them soon." He laughed.

"Yea soon." the elevator opened. My mom and Ashlyn where here. Ashlyn walked me to the baby room. Mike and Brice came up with my luggage. Lana came up with the babies. Lana brought them to the baby room. My mom held Michelle and Ashlyn had Michael.

"She looks like you Makayla." My mom laughed

"And he looks like dad." Ashlyn laughed as I went to my room. Mike was unpacking my stuff. Brice was with my mom and Ashlyn.

"You don't have to do that." I said as I laid in the bed.

"I don't mind." He said as he left. Ashlyn came in my room.

"Feeling better?"

"Yea."

"Glad to hear that. Well if you need anything you know where to find me."

"Yea." I said as she left. My mom and Brice were still here. They were with the babies.

"Lana is leaving to get her stuff but Brice is staying until she gets back." Mike said as he walked in.

"Oh has my mom left?"

"No." He said as I went to my mom. She was holding Michael. He does look like my dad a little. He also looks like Mike too.

"Makayla I have to go but I'll be back later." My mom said as she laid him down.

"Okay, see you then." I said as she left. Brice was asleep in the rocking chair. I went back to my room, Mike helped me. I was a little tired so I sat down. Mike closed the door as he walked to where I was sitting. He kissed me. This time it was a long kiss. One had was on my waist and the other was on my thigh. I was mesmerized by his touch, but I had to stop him.

"No." I sighed as I pulled back. Mikes hands were still on my body. He knew I wanted him, but I've only been with him once from what I can remember. I can't do this right now, he likes to have rough sex and I had stitches.

"I've waited nine months." He pleaded as he took off my shirt. He kissed my neck, I gave in. I unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped my pants. I felt fine but I knew I shouldn't be doing this. With the stitches and the state I was in all signs said no. Just as he got my pants off. There was a knock at the door. I got under the cover as Brice walked in. Mike stood next to me as he buttoned his shirt.

"I can see now is a bad time." She said as she was walking out.

"No it's fine." I said as she stopped.

"Well I thought I should tell you Lana's here, the babies are sleeping and I'm going home. Call me if you need me."

"Alright."

"I'm going to let you two continue." She said as she left and closed the door behind her. I laughed as I put on my clothes. Mike laughed as he kissed me again.

"Next time I'll make sure we're alone." He said as he went to the bathroom. He ran the water in the spa bath. Was it for me? How did he know? I sat mesmerized on the side of the bed. Thinking of Mike. He walked me to the bathroom and undressed me. I got in and he joined me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He said as he pulled me onto his lap. I laid my head on his chest as he kissed my neck. He was at it again.

"Mike I'm not ready yet." I moaned. His hand moved up and down my thighs again.

"Makayla I promise I'll be gentle." He said as he kissed my lips. I returned the favor as I turned around. His hands were still gripping my thighs. I had to stop him.

"No." I said as I got out of the tub. His eyes followed my every move. I got dressed and went to the balcony. I had a cup of sparkling cider as he joined me.

"Okay I get it, I can wait but please don't make me wait for another nine months?" He pleaded as he hugged me.

"Okay." I said as I sat my glass down on the table. Mike went to bed. I felt bad but then again I didn't. I waited until I knew he was asleep, when I went to the babies room. Lana was there, holding Michael.

"Lana can I ask you something?" I said as I sat in the rocking chair.

"Oh my, Mrs. Austin you scared me." She almost screamed.

"I'm so sorry."

"No you're fine."she said as she sat down.

"Okay how long should I abstain from sex?" I said quietly.

"Well whenever you feel like your body is ready."

"Okay." I stayed in the babies rooms that night after I showed Lana her room. I let her have the first night off. Michelle started crying, I picked her up. I was trying to make her stop crying so she wouldn't wake anyone. I thought I did as I sat and fed her.

"Mommy's Angel." I said quietly, smiling.

"Daddy's Angel." Mike said as he came into the room.

"Oh my gosh Mike." I was startled. He laughed as he sat next to me. Shortly afterwards Michelle was asleep and I put her back in her bed.

"Alright back to bed Kayla." Mike said as he walked me back to bed.

________________________

Questions, comments, concerns
Follow me.