In The Blood

"Impossible..." Doflamingo growls staggering back. "You're just ash now!" He snaps as Law comes over and helps you to your feet.

"You must be so disappointed... And unlucky for you, I'm much strong than I was before." Law rumbles unsheathing his nodachi and slashing at them, Doflamingo dodges but Dellinger and Buffalo are not fast enough, turning to ash. Doflamingo growls lowly, seeming to consider this new problem.

"We'll return, don't get cocky." He snarls as he and his vampiric family take off.

"Luffy, Crocodile, Smoker, go mark the new territory for me." You tell them at least grasping the war was over. They nod and take off as you look at Law. "Is that... Truly you master?" You whisper.

"I haven't seen your face in centuries and you still call me that." He sighs, but the soft smile stays on his lips as he cups your face. "Still as breathtaking as I remember..."

You pull away from his touch at that, "I saw you turn to ash... How..." You try to question.

"Well before the war, a witch told me I would not make it... I didn't want to leave you alone, so I infected a woman with my blood in hopes that it would carry on to the child and I would be reborn... But human blood is strong than I anticipated. I've spent generations in their blood until today... That human guy you've fallen in love heard my voice." He touches his chest. "He pleaded with Sabo to change him temporarily, and I was finally strong enough to come back."

"You were in there this whole time..." You whisper swallowing.

"Yes... I'm sorry it took me this long to return to you... But I'm glad you're happy my flower." He kisses your cheek, pulling you into a hug. You hug him back tightly.

"I love you..." You whisper and pull back cupping his cheek. "But..."

"I know I can't stay long, his family will miss him... I just... I've been yearning to be with you again for so long." He takes your hand. "So before I go, let's play for old times sake." He smiles. You meet his gaze feeling a bit conflicted about everything but nod.

"Alright..."

When human Law came to he was back in your room, fully dressed. He sits up holding his head. "What happened?" He mutters, unable to recall what happened after he took Sabo's blood.

"You saved me my love." You kiss hiss cheek making him look at you. You give him a warm smile. "Here I made you some food and your mom said you like this kind of milkshake so it should help you feel better."

"Is the war over?" He asks starting to eat and drink.

"Yeah, I sent some of the others to mark my new territory until Kid's ready to rule it." You tell him, fingers running through his hair. He looks at you with his golden eyes and shifts.

"What was I like when I was... You know..." He asks. You look at him for a while before deciding to tell him the truth. For a few moments after he was quiet, trying to grasp it. "So... He's been in my blood this whole time?" He murmurs.

"Yeah. I guess he's been hopping from generation to generation trying to get back, that's probably why you look so much like him." You comment.

"How... How does that make you feel?" He inquires.

"I don't know... I'm still in shock honestly... I don't know how I should feel, it's all kind of crazy." You rub your cheek looking down. Law frowns rather sadly, pulling you into him and hugging you.

"That's okay, I'll be here waiting for you to figure it out. Either way I'll be with you." He smiles cutely. You blink looking into his eyes and kiss him before cuddling up to him. "I love you."

"I love you too..." You smile relaxing. "Now come on I have to yell at Sabo." You hum picking him up.

"P-Please don't carry me!" He squeaks hiding his face.

"You're so cute I love you!" You gush putting him done. He just chuckles hugging you again. You smile nuzzling his hair before pulling away and leading him out. "Oh Sabo."

The blond shifts nervously giving you an uneasy smile. "Hey..." He greets as you walk up to him.

"Tell me, what made you think it was okay to change my beloved without my consent?" You inquire eyes glowing. The other vampires step away, giving him a pitied glance.

"I know you're angry, but... I don't know what happened he just changed my mind..." Sabo looks down guilty. "I'm sorry ___." You relax and kiss his cheek.

"I forgive you, but you know what would've happened if he did not have his blood in him." You frown not wanting to think about what could've happened. Sabo straightens up at that.

"So my mind wasn't playing tricks on me?" Sabo looks at Law curiously. "I've never heard of that before.." He murmurs.

"Neither have I, but then again, he was the one actually taking the time to study vampires." You muse.

"Got me there... Still, I'm glad he's still around, I don't think we would've had such a good win otherwise." He comments. Law glances at you as you look at him.

"Yeah..." You rub your cheek looking to Kid and Killer. "When they return why don't you two check out the new territory? Maybe find a new place to live there too." You tell them.

"Sounds good to me, I heard they got some nice places up that way." Kid grins.

"They also get more sun that way too..." Sabo says. You and him share a look before disappearing into your rooms and returning with some stacks of money. "This half will be for the skin shield." Sabo hands Kid his half.

"Here's the address to the vampire that sales the good stuff and this is for your new place." You tell him, handing him the money you had grabbed.

"Wow thanks.." He grins more, you and Sabo smile.

"And remember be careful while you're hunting, don't make ___ pay you a visit because you're making a scene." Sabo adds.

"I won't." Kid assures. You look at him for a bit before suddenly hugging his head.

"You grew up so fast! I'm so proud of you!" You gush teary eyed.

"You're going to kill him ___..." Sabo chuckles.

"My little new blood! Leaving so soon!" You kiss Kid's cheek.

"Mom! Stooop!" Kid whines trying to pull away. He freezes with realization as you and Sabo gap at him.

"He called me mom!" You burst gushing even more as Kid tries to pull away beat red.

"I did not!" He growls embarrassed.

"He's really red now...." Sabo comments.

"Wait, does that make me the dad?" Law mutters.

"NO! Shut the hell up!" Kid snaps finally getting free. "Let's get out of here!" He says to Killer, starting for the door.

"Good bye son!" You call after him waving.

"Shut up!!" He shouts going out.

"Hehe that's my boy!" You giggle.

"I'll miss you, you'll come visit right?" Killer asks, taking off his mask.

"Of course, it's my territory until he's ready." You smile as he kisses your cheek. "Look after each other."

"I will, see you around." He smiles before putting his mask on and heading out.

"I don't have to go too do I? I like it here." Ace speaks up.

"Of course not, Sabo likes your company." You assure. The freckled vampire grins happily at that.

"Okay then!"